PDA

View Full Version : Another one bites the dust.

E5NAMKROW
01-01-09, 03:07 PM
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip – Israel dropped a one-ton bomb on the home of a Hamas strongman Thursday, killing him along with two wives and four children in the first attack on the top leadership of Gaza's rulers. As the aerial bombardment escalated, the army said it was also poised to launch a ground invasion. Israel also appeared to be sounding out a possible diplomatic exit from the 6-day-old military offensive against Hamas by demanding international monitors as a key term of any future truce.
The bombing targeted 49-year-old Nizar Rayan, ranked among Hamas' top five decision-makers in Gaza. His four-story apartment building crashed to the ground, sending a thick plume of smoke into the air and heavily damaging neighboring buildings. It killed Rayan and 11 others, including two of his four wives and four of his 12 children, Palestinian health officials said. The Muslim faith allows men to have up to four wives.
Israel has made clear that no one in Hamas is immune in this offensive, and the strike that flattened Rayan's apartment building in the northern town of Jebaliya drove that message home.

Get some!!!

egbutler1
01-01-09, 05:59 PM
Ooh Rah!

MrGoldCal
01-01-09, 06:19 PM
Israel solving the worlds problems one JDAM at a time.:cool:

Sgt Leprechaun
01-01-09, 09:54 PM
"Get some" boys! Good on ya!

oifvet23
01-01-09, 09:57 PM
ya gotta love it, they don't think twice about dropping bombs on heads. IYAOYAS!!!!!!!

Maldonado 2060
01-01-09, 10:05 PM
ya gotta love it, they don't think twice about dropping bombs on heads. IYAOYAS!!!!!!!

LOL, No they dont. I just seen on CNN a couple of clips. The Isrealis bombed the HELL out of some supposed Hamas guys loading up a truck with missles.It turned out to be a welder loading up a truck with oxygen tanks.

And can some one fill me in on the whole IYAOYAS thing?

Sgt Leprechaun
01-01-09, 11:06 PM
If You Ain't Ordnance, You Ain't Sheet

nptwildcat
01-02-09, 08:11 PM
OUTSTANDING Israel!

OLE SARG
01-02-09, 08:49 PM
You fvcking A - outstanding Israel!!!!!!!!

I bet this **** is driving the fvcking left more nuts than they already are!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

rickyracer
01-03-09, 03:06 AM
Kick'n some ass!!!