PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Fit

thedrifter
12-30-08, 06:59 AM
Air Force Fit <br />
<br />
December 30, 2008: Since September 11, 2001, the U.S. military got more serious about physical fitness. But now the air force brass are alarmed at a weakening resolve to stay in...

Twitchell
12-30-08, 11:32 AM
WHAT, no more 'exercize bike' for the PFT? hahahaha

Quinbo
12-30-08, 09:24 PM
The Army actually has a timed 3 mile walk as an alternate to their 2 mile run. The Navy allows PT tests to be taken on either a stair master, tread mill, or swimming pool. Wouldn't want to hurt their little feet actually pounding the pavement.

BR34
12-30-08, 09:34 PM
The Navy allows PT tests to be taken on either a stair master, tread mill, or swimming pool.

Yea, my sister told me about this. She said NO ONE does it this way though because it's measured by their heart rate/calories burned/time to burn them, or something like that. Basically though, she says it's much easier to just do it the ole' fashion way.

Sergeant Hoople
12-30-08, 10:18 PM
Friggen, Air Farce. I work with two in the civilian world, and they are both a couple of pansies. They lack leadership traits found in the youngest of Marines, and have no respect for anyone. They all need a good smacking around to wake them up.

Eric Hood
12-31-08, 01:26 PM
Hey, this is discrimination against robust-body types!