PDA

View Full Version : Request Permission to come aboard

rexed
06-11-03, 01:06 PM
this being an open squad bay....Not really a new guy but not on the forum since before Nomad passed on. found out I needed to re-register so here I be.
Cpl, 2393169 a PI Marine, nam in '68-'69 0311/8653 Danang - snoopin and poopin up and down the river...Semper Fi!

thedrifter
06-11-03, 01:13 PM
rexed

Welcome Aboard to the Best Marine Site on the net. Also welcome to your home away from home................
We have a great crew of Marines in here from WW II to the present............
Throw your sea bag in a corner, pull up a footlocker, sit and chat awhile.........Get a chance stop over at the Slope Chute, Gary and I will buy you a few drinks........

It seems funny you mention Nomads...name today.....It happened that a few of us....were thinking of him today.....
You can check out....Sgt Pap's place in morning coffee.....Last page....Here is a link.....

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153

"AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD."

Sempers,

Roger

CPLRapoza
06-11-03, 01:28 PM
I to am becoming aquainted with this site, and it truely is remarkable. I wish I found this site before I joined the Corps. Even though I was a Marine Cadet it still would have been good to have input from present day Marines. That's why I'm offering advices to any and all who need it. Feel free to drop me a message anytime, espeacially you POOLees and DEPers.

wrbones
06-11-03, 03:12 PM
Welcome Home, Marines. Yer home, now.

Semper Fidelis,

Bones

Phil
06-11-03, 03:46 PM
This is really a great site. I get to see the Corps from others perspectives. There's Marines of every rank in these forums. Being a L/Cpl I never really had a chance to exchange ideas with Gunnys and Majors, here I can.

Phil

Devildogg4ever
06-11-03, 04:01 PM
Welcome Marine! As you must already know, considering you re-registered, this IS the best place to be! Welome back! Semper Fi!! :)