PDA

View Full Version : One ugly azz t-shirt looking for a home!

Osotogary
12-26-08, 08:24 PM
That's right, folks, as of Christmas Day and the traditional opening of presents, I became the possessor of one large size ugly azz t-shirt and some gosh darn, pizz poor, smelling mens fragrance. Being that there are 12 days of Christmas I thought that, perhaps, I could share my new given wealth. As of this evening, right now, I will graciously depart with my ugly azz t-shirt to anyone who would like it to either wear or pass on to the next person (kind of like one would with a fruitcake). I will pay the postage! Now, if for some reason, someone would feel guilty about getting a free t-shirt in the mail... I'll accept a trade. I'll trade the t-shirt for one bag of onions (I hate onions. LOL) but that's how far I'll go to get rid of this t-shirt.
I'm not going to give away the terrible smelling mens fragrance because I found out that it kills insects. I sprayed some on a line of ants and they never came back.
Let me know, one way or the other. LOL!

Quinbo
12-26-08, 09:10 PM
That cracked me up Gary LOL

jrhd97
12-26-08, 10:22 PM
what was that terrible, foul smelling fragrance? I have ants too.

OldGruntNamVet
12-26-08, 10:35 PM
probably something like "Tommy Holedigger" LOL

nptwildcat
12-27-08, 08:21 PM
aaahhhh you "Heart Breaker"

Bruce59
12-27-08, 08:51 PM
Well all I have to say is I used to work for M&Ms Mars, and I resemble
that remark.

sparkie
12-28-08, 06:20 AM
I'm always needin rags out in the garage. I'll take the back half.

Twitchell
12-28-08, 02:49 PM
LOL.....hahaha....oh s***!

Sgt Jim
12-28-08, 07:50 PM
Got a bottle of Johnny Middle finger aftershave and a tie,I don,t wear ties and if anyone needs some more ant spray let me know.

MLMonk
12-29-08, 12:41 AM
Can all ways shine shoes with it..

mgkusmc
12-30-08, 07:51 AM
Sending an address for you to send that to.

Osotogary
12-30-08, 11:51 AM
Okay, Mike (mgkusmc), the t-shirt will be brought to the post office this afternoon, Dec.30,2008, to be mailed. Have the best of New Years celebrations. Wear the t-shirt with the pride that I couldn't, maybe wouldn't, muster. LOL
Gary

mgkusmc
12-30-08, 01:51 PM
Oh trust me, I will, I love goofy t-shirts like that. Laughter raises morale!

Artemis
12-30-08, 02:17 PM
I have an idea why not pass it along. One person wears it takes a picture in it and sends it on to the next person weird enough to wear it? Should make for an interesting photo album.

Phantom Blooper
12-30-08, 02:22 PM
I have an idea why not pass it along. One person wears it takes a picture in it and sends it on to the next person weird enough to wear it? Should make for an interesting photo album.

Sorta like the dead great uncles fruit cake from thirty years ago...huh?:evilgrin:

Artemis
12-30-08, 02:25 PM
Nah just use that as 1. a weapon of defense against unwanted critters on your porch or 2. a door stop.

mgkusmc
12-30-08, 02:44 PM

I'm game for that, you want it next? I have a specific place I want a photo of it taken at, (and that wont be till March) and then its yours lol. :bunny:

Artemis
12-30-08, 03:08 PM
Sounds like a plan.