PDA

View Full Version : Christmas came early

Achped
12-23-08, 02:38 AM
I got gifts from Marine84, Dadsgurl, and sparkie. Definitely different and all were appreciated.

Kim got me some cool underwear (oh and I met a "friend" that I can actually show it to, too ;)) with alot of Christmas decorations and long johns, it is so ridiculously cold out here.

Ken got me alot of kick ass food like beef jerkey and **** that is definitely going to come in handy in a little bit when Im hating my life eating MREs after I leave camp cupcake.

And Melesa sent me a whole bunch of stockings full of candy and stuff that I handed out to everyone. Also, the McCain/Palin gum that you sent...I don't know where you got it but that is some awesome stuff, I ate one and kept another package just for memorabilia.

All of it came in on the same day and I had a few packages from my mom and neighbors at home too, I had like 6 or 7 boxes, it was great. Its weird, if I was still a civilian back home and someone sent me a box full of socks and candy and **** for Christmas I'd be like what the **** these people suck.

But over here I feel like I don't even deserve the time they took just to send the stuff, let alone go out and buy it.

I appreciate everything guys.

Marine84
12-23-08, 07:55 AM
You're more than welcome sweetie. I want pics of you in the underwear too! LOL!

Isrowei
12-23-08, 08:02 AM
Oh lord... KIM!!

Don't encourage him.... :)

thedrifter
12-23-08, 08:04 AM
You're more than welcome sweetie. I want pics of you in the underwear too! LOL!

We need to make sure they fit....;):angel:

Ellie

Marine84
12-23-08, 08:38 AM
Oh lord... KIM!!

Don't encourage him.... :)

LOL! It's a pair of goofy boxers with Stewie (from The Family Guy) on them with "Born to be naughty" or something like that on them.

I'm waiting on pics from Woody too - his had the South Park gang on them and "Merry Christmas you guys" on them.

Get busy with them cameras boys!

silverdollar
12-24-08, 09:15 AM
I just hope Marine 84 got some new undies that she wants to show.:D

Marine84
12-24-08, 10:00 AM
Don't wear 'em, have nothing to show

awbrown1462
12-24-08, 10:21 AM
Don't wear 'em, have nothing to show
Don't belive you Prove it with a pic lol Merry Christmas to all

sparkie
12-24-08, 11:12 AM
Hey, Bro,,,,, Me & the Misses sent you pogie-bait cause that's what you needed the most. Been there, done that,,,,Merry Christmas. We got your back.