PDA

View Full Version : Im On the War Path

echo3oscar1833
12-22-08, 10:39 PM
Evening Marines, just to let you all know Im on the War Path as of this afternoon. Today I found out that my little sister has gotten pregnant by her piece of shi$ boyfriend who is a sorry excuse of a turd. He has no job, and as he put in his own words has "no intention of getting a job". He is the laziest, out shape mother fu#$@* that I have ever met. I have never liked him, from day one. Man im pi$$ed!!:devious:

SgtArty
12-22-08, 10:57 PM
Sorry to hear about the situation. Just remember to be smart before you confront the kid. If he's as much a Sh**-Bag as you say he is then he's not worth the damn trouble! Maybe this could be a wake up call for him. If not help and support your sister and your family as much as possible, and there is always child support!!

DocGreek
12-22-08, 11:36 PM
Echco3oscar....please, tell your sister that she does have choices! NOW.....she's got to "grow up", pretty dam quick! I'm VERY sorry for her, and you, and your family, BUT.....we do not need another unwanted child in your, or our F****D up world, do you agree?? Help, and advice, IS available, through county, and State Agency's. Love her, like a sister....who made a mistake, and NOW....needs your help, and support. You, certainly have my support, any time you need it!.....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek

Enigmatic
12-22-08, 11:43 PM
Don't worry about him. Concentrate on giving your sister the love and support that she's going to need now from you and everyone else. Plenty of wonderful kids have grown up without a father and plenty of lazy, piece of sh*t guys have been kicked in the sack and turned their lives around upon learning that they will become a father.

bootlace15
12-23-08, 01:38 AM
WoW!!!!!well first everyone is right on making sure your sister is taken care of. She is after all carrying your neiece or nephew. Make sure she stays healthy,and gets to a doctor for her check ups etc.

Sometimes the other half needs to be taken care of also. A heart to heart talk is needed,if that does'nt work get a PFA against him so that he will not interfere.

Then there is the after care when the child is born,evryone needs to make sure the baby has a well rounded stable surroundings so the baby can be healthy. You don't need a child growing up surrounded by anger all the time,its not their fault to be in that kind of a situation. My prayers go out to you and your family.

hrscowboy
12-23-08, 06:35 AM
Now dang it i told that poolie that you and him would be friends and that it was okay for him to go over and bang your sister.. Now whats gunny ermey gonna think about us not honoring the deal...

Sgt Leprechaun
12-23-08, 06:41 AM
First things first.

You may advise the lad that from now on, he will pay. And pay, and pay, and then pay some more.

The 'system', in this case, will work for you. It's heavily tilted against deadbeat dads and such. He will either get a job and start paying child support, or find himself in jail. Prior to going to jail, he'll have his drivers license suspended, won't be able to get loans, and the whole bit.

Oh, the system is just going to LOVE him. Hopefully, he'll look good in 'jailhouse orange'.

If she is unemployed, or underemployed, make sure she gets signed up for WIC and whatever else she rates. Ensure that loser boyfriend gets zero of that, if you can. She'll also need pre-natal vitamins, and things like that.

Lastly, resist the temptation to beat him severely, as much as he deserves to be beaten. Explain to him that for the next 18 years, your sister, and, more importantly, THE STATE, owns him.

mcvet57103
12-23-08, 07:48 AM
Whatever happens do not guilt them into marrying. That would end up with either the state supporting him through ADC and WIC to her and the Baby, or your sister trying to earn enough to support them. But above all make sure that his name is on the birth cert as father, or she will have a hard time getting any support out of him. But, and no offense intended, how smart was your sister to spread her legs to this guy if he is as useless as you describe? Don't make excuses for her poor decision by coming down on him. She is as guilty as he is. And as responsible to this child as he is.

hrscowboy
12-23-08, 10:54 AM
For 10.00 and a new rope i will be glad to hang him for ya..

Big Jim
12-23-08, 11:04 AM
I'll do it for free....Indian style...lemme sharpen my K-BAR...!!!!!!! I'll skin him alive....

sdk87to91
12-23-08, 12:39 PM
First thank God for the blessing and the responsibility they will have and love.
It will be a wonderful thing.

Marine1955
12-23-08, 01:37 PM
I'll do it for free....Indian style...lemme sharpen my K-BAR...!!!!!!! I'll skin him alive....

I like your stile. but make it rusty and dull for pain effectiveness

rb1651
12-23-08, 02:05 PM
I can relate to your situation. When I found out my youngest daughter was pregnant, I was p****d off!!! I really didn't care for the young man who is the Dad because at the time, he was only working part time and partying full time. After I got over my initial anger, (both at him and her), my wife and I had a little chat with the two of them. We explained to the father that he would be held financially accountable for the baby, so he needed to get a job and help out willing, or when I finished with him, the State would ensure that he take care of his obligations.

Long story short, my granddaughter is now nine months old, mom and dad are both working, and they are engaged to be married.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you need to talk to both of them calmly and rationally, and explain what you expect from both of them. You may end up pleasantly surprised at the outcome. At least that will have given you the opportunity to put the ball in their court and see how they react. If it turns out like mine did, you're good to go. If it doesn't, then kick his a**!!!

nptwildcat
12-23-08, 07:18 PM
I agree with rb1651.

Twitchell
12-23-08, 07:25 PM

I'll second that Big Jim, please save me a piece, and I'll buy the beer!

hrscowboy
12-23-08, 07:56 PM
Now dang it jim he would scream and hollor if we didnt hang him with a new rope and the 10.00 was for horse feed..

echo3oscar1833
12-23-08, 09:22 PM
Thanks for all of the replies and advice guys. I really appreciate it, ive had a day to calm down about the whole situation. My Dad had a talk with her, and is going to have a "talk" with her boyfriend. Also just to let you all know my Dad is a Marine to so this could be interesting. So as of now Im just going to let him take care of it, but rest assured Im going to be right there when this one goes down.