PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day.

Integrity57
12-22-08, 05:45 PM
My dad sent this to me in an e-mail, thought some folks around here might agree with the perspective of it.

Gotta admire the man for being honest.

Florida 's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd !!!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some 'dirtbag' in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state wide manhunt ensued.

The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel: 'That's all the bullets we had !!' (Talk about an all-time classic answer !!!)

Justice Served. Bullets are much cheaper than 40 years of meals, cable and civil rights

Zulu 36
12-22-08, 06:48 PM
My dad sent this to me in an e-mail, thought some folks around here might agree with the perspective of it.

Gotta admire the manfor being honest.

Florida 's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd !!!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some 'dirtbag' in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy whostopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued.

The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told theOrlando Sentinel: 'That's all the bullets we had !!'(Talk about an all-time classic answer !!!)

Justice Served. Bullets are much cheaper than 40 years of meals, cable and civil rights

Well, I remember when this happened a couple of years ago. Actually, there was a group of SWAT officers involved (from several different agencies) with full-auto sub-guns and M-4s. The guy pointed his gun at one of them and most, if not all of the officers fired at him. I think the officer who shot the most rounds only fired nine or ten rounds total.

The sheriff was tired of getting really ignorant questions from reporters and that was his smart-assed reply. Still, good riposte.

bootlace15
12-22-08, 06:54 PM
WOW,can you believe it? Someone has finally gotten it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scum bag signed his own death warrant.

temarti
12-22-08, 09:47 PM
Sheriff Judd is a stand up law enforcement officer, I have had the opportunity to met him in Orlando at a conference and here in DC while he testified in a Congressional hearing on organized retail theft. His team is responsible for prosecuting one of the largest theft rings in the US. Though there were only 10 - 12 involved they were responsible for close to 100 million in loss over a period of 4-6 years. He is a no nonsense leader, wish there were more....

Sgt Leprechaun
12-23-08, 06:28 AM
Amen, brother. Saved the taxpayers lots of dough and a scumbag got EXACTLY what he deserved.