PDA

View Full Version : Fargo Building

Ploft
08-05-02, 11:28 AM
USMC-FO I too stood in the old Fargo Building only a couple years earlier 57 and like you said, Got the +++++ kicked out of myself at PI 1st. Bn. 1008 and woundered what the hell am I doing here and again in Nam what is this! but you look back and sometimes wounder why . Why did I get out!

Now I know because we were the best, no" ARE " the best.

Semper Fi

Ploft

USMC-FO
08-05-02, 11:57 AM
I still wander back, from time to time to what is now, I guess, the new Fargo Bldg just to be there and watch.

Good times and we all grow long in the tooth it seems... I hope to take my youngster to PI at some point in the next year or so just to do a walk about and to remember it all. I would hope we could get into a graduation for no other reason than to be there and to get a rush from the sheer emotion of it all !

Semper Fi Ploft !

Ploft
08-05-02, 02:30 PM
USMC-FO

Was in SC in June stoped in for a short visit at PI lots of big changes didn't see anything I remember only the prade field, Stoped and watched some Boots on the drill field but didn't stay long we were pressed for time heading to my conv. in New Orleans. Like you said it brings back the chill in the spine when you see them doing what we did at the same place many moon's ago.

Later Bro Semper Fi.