PDA

View Full Version : Ear Piercing

Drill for life
12-18-08, 06:12 PM
Hello,I was wondering if I got my Ears pierced would that affect me in the Marine Corps at all.

BR34
12-18-08, 06:38 PM
Earings aren't allowed for male Marines.

Phantom Blooper
12-18-08, 06:41 PM
Don't pierce your ears and try to join...if they are pierced let them close up! It is against United States Marine Corps Grooming Standards!

Now don't argue or ask anymore stupid questions!

I honestly believe you started this post to see how big of a rile you can give the Marines so they can say WTF???? And are you ****** crazy!

Quit asking dumb azz questions...it's unbecoming!

:evilgrin:

Maldonado 2060
12-18-08, 06:44 PM
Hello,I was wondering if I got my Ears pierced would that affect me in the Marine Corps at all.

If you had them pierced already you wont be disqualified from joining.If your planning on doing it then you will not be allowed to were them until your contract is up. Of course you can always throw them on when your on leave like some nastys but its all comes down to integrity.

Marine84
12-18-08, 07:19 PM
He has a plethera of useless questions, don't he?

Drill for life
12-18-08, 07:21 PM
THank you ,I was just wondering. I am very sorry Phantom Blooper, I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.

Phantom Blooper
12-18-08, 07:45 PM
I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.

If your computer keyboard is your simulated mouth and brain you ought too close them up too and give it a rest.

If you are in AJROTC how can you have piercings?:evilgrin:

BR34
12-18-08, 08:13 PM
It's high school, SSgt. They probably just take them out whenever they are in uniform.

I've filled in at our I.D. Card office a few times, and I have actually taken pictures of male soldiers, in their cammies, with earings in their ears. Maybe it's an Army thing...?

mgkusmc
12-18-08, 10:59 PM
THank you ,I was just wondering. I am very sorry Phantom Blooper, I do not have my ear pierced but my nose is the hole has closed up.

Bet he had one of those cute little diamonds on the side that all the girls and faggots are wearing

Sgt Leprechaun
12-19-08, 12:09 AM
For one, guys with earrings, unless they are pirates, are about as goofy as you can get. I've seen more doggies with them than I care to recall, and every single one of them looked freakin stoopid.

Years ago, the earring thing was a little sign of 'protest' or whatever. Now it's just conformity.

Nose piercing? Oh, joy. Yes, I'd like to blow snot out the side of my face, that sounds like a stellar idea! Let's get two and REALLY be 'cool'.

Now, the new thing appears to be the 'stretchers' some retards put in their ears, to make them look...what, deformed? Wow, let's stretch our earlobes out to the size of dinner plates. By golly, that's a fine idea! And then these goobers wonder why they can't get hired even at WalMart. Hells bells, I don't want some dipstick who isn't bright enough to figure out that the big plastic oreo cookie thing in his ear just makes him (or her) look like a deformed troll. I don't need to see that crap.

One of my Marines in the MEU in 99 pierced both his nipples while on ship. He wasn't the brightest lad (obviously) and got a nice infection. (In both nips). Couldn't wear his 782 gear. After he healed, he got NJP, and restricted to ship for 30 days.

Thus endeth the rant.

mgkusmc
12-19-08, 04:52 AM
There was about 20 recruits that were taken to Recruit Seperations Platoon because they had the holes in their ears, then in the Marines infinite wisdom decided to take them all and have the holes in...

Phantom Blooper
12-19-08, 04:53 AM
It's high school, SSgt.

If he is in ROTC regardless of which one...and some of his other postings are asking about squaring away a uniform...high school or not this question was and still is a no brainer.

In ROTC they somewhat prepare you for a little of what to expect in the military and some of the classes are on military bearing.

As I posted earlier this is one of these questions to get a response of "WTF" from the Marines or even though a dumbazz question it would have been posted in the Poolee Forum to get more dumbazz responses from poolees!:evilgrin:

sparkie
12-19-08, 05:50 AM
The few,,, The proud,,, The Gipseys.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/craigao11/piercing.jpg

Wyoming
12-19-08, 08:28 AM

84, you have got to take this, this, this, thing out, behind the woodshed.

Wonder what his next dumbasz question will be.

Methinks he is actually posting to show off his rank, his play rank.

C/1stLt,Drill team commaner,Alpha Company Commander,Assistant Raider Commander.

NoRemorse
12-19-08, 08:33 AM

Is it in the queer ear?

Old Marine
12-19-08, 09:44 AM
Make sure you get your nose repierced and put a big ring into it befor you get to MCRD. The D.I. will enjoy having something to tow you around with.

SGT7477
12-19-08, 01:16 PM

Oh ya go to boot camp wearing it and the DI will just make a bigger hole for you.:evilgrin:

SGT7477
12-19-08, 01:19 PM

Why would anyone pierce their nose, oh it must be a snot catcher?:evilgrin:

SGT7477
12-19-08, 01:21 PM

Play rank now that is a good one, including matching earrings and nose rings,lol.:banana:

thewookie
12-19-08, 01:28 PM
Get the Prince Albert - your boyfriends in drill will love that.

NoRemorse
12-19-08, 01:32 PM
Oh ya go to boot camp wearing it and the DI will just make a bigger hole for you.:evilgrin:

All those holes are helpful. They can help a recruit cut weight or decrease drag so they can run faster.

Drill Instructors are experts at removing jewelry.

thewookie
12-19-08, 01:44 PM
The Prince Albert is probably the most popular of all male piercings. The healing process is faster than most, and it has been considered to be the most sexually appealing male piercing. The Prince Albert piercing, in most cases, is performed by inserting a needle receiving tube into the urethra and then starting the needle from the outside and feeding it out through the tube. There are not many complications associated with this piercing. There is always a chance of rejection, but the likelihood is minimal. Even the wearer's own urine actually serves as a healing agent, and it is not necessary to clean the piercing after urination.
Reverse Prince Albert The other variation of the Prince Albert is the Reverse Prince Albert, which is essentially the same, but the jewelry circles around to the top of the glans (head) instead of the bottom.
Recommended jewelry:10 gauge captive bead ring or circular barbell. The circular barbell may be more comfortable, especially for the uncircumcised wearer. Interactive Gauge Comparison Chart (http://www.tonguestud.com/gauge.html)
Expected healing time: 2 - 4 months
Sexual limitations: Abstinence for at least one week, and careful sexual activity afterward. Condom should be worn during entire healing process.

;) GO4IT DUDE

Wyoming
12-19-08, 02:06 PM
OLD TIMERS - Sheeit, NEVER TIMERS!!!

sparkie
12-19-08, 05:01 PM
The 'Queer ear"???? LMFAO,,,,,, VISUALS Aplenty.

rut4256
12-19-08, 11:35 PM
Speaking of earings...I remember I was on patrol (MP) on Laurel Bay, which is between Parris Island & MCAS Beaufort when someone called us to the little base package store because a Marine was wearing an earing. We arrived and it turned out to be an Army dog (E-2) in civilian attire who was visiting someone. He refused to take it out and my Staff Sgt that arrived on scene said, "son, I don't give a f**k if you are in the Army, you are on my Marine Corps base, now take it out now!" The soldier still refused and my Staff Sgt yanked it out. Yes, there was blood, we couldn't believe it, but thought it was awesome. It was pretty hardcorp. I think he saw it done in the movie Heartbreak Ridge and saw his opportunity to do it, so he did. We figured he would get in trouble, but we never heard from the guy again. I probably wouldn't have believed the story, but saw it with my own eyes.
Semper Fi

Marine84
12-20-08, 03:14 PM

He is.

John Cagle - I went to your Recruiting Station today. They're looking for you to come sign a contract cause they have no fking clue who you are. I left a "calling card" (a post it note with "Marine84 was here") for you on the 2nd bulletin board at the 2nd desk on the right where a SSGT (if I remember correctly) sits. I mainly talked to the one that sits directly across from him because he was old enough to remember being stationed at El Toro in Crash Crew. The first one at the first desk on the left - I almost ran over him out in the parking lot. He was in PT gear, walking across the parking lot, flapping his jaws in the wind on his cellphone. He asked if I would have hit him and I told him if his stupid self hadn't looked up when he did, I probably would have. I joked at him about walking around on the phone paying absolutely NO ATTENTION to what was going on around him - LOL! (I'm an evil b!tch). The Marine at the first desk on the right had a customer - I patted the boy on his shoulder and told him he was doing the best thing he would EVER do for himself. All the Recruiters thought it was funny that you say your occupation is "working with my Recruiter". Obviously you haven't left an impression at that particular Recruiting office with all of that crap in your signature. You should meet me down there one day and let me introduce you. (Note to Shaffer: I plugged Leatherneck for you while I was there ;))

BigAl - you should have seen the looks on their faces when I asked for a poster with WM's on it - I think I even heard a pin drop for a minute until I told them that I came from the old school and not to give me any grief about the term. Needless to say, they had none (they must not get many females come through there) but, I did get a really cool one with the Silent Drill Team on it.

Well, that was my fun for a Saturday morning. :banana:

Wyoming
12-20-08, 03:52 PM
Kim, you are sooooooo cool.

I suppose the talking on the cell phone bit was discussed.

Alas, so it appears DFL isn't a poolee, his recruiters don't know him, and he isn't an assistant recruiter, just a wannabee.

Come on back DFL, you gots a bit of explaing to do. 84 just did a fantastic job outing your little ploy.

Marine84
12-20-08, 06:40 PM
He must be out gettin' them ears pierced.

OldGruntNamVet
12-20-08, 07:34 PM
This is Frigin Halerious!! And also a bunch of Chit Post!!! Just go to the Army or something. They take in you Sheitholes. I cant even stand looking at that fag chit. :mad: :thumbdown I just gotta do an about face and exit this post

rut4256
12-20-08, 08:14 PM
BigAl - you should have seen the looks on their faces when I asked for a poster with WM's on it - I think I even heard a pin drop for a minute until I told them that I came from the old school and not to give me any grief about the term.

Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum.
About the quote above, they don't call female Marines WM's anymore?

Sgt Leprechaun
12-20-08, 08:23 PM
Kim, you are da shizzle for sure! Way to take care of some bidness.

I'll look around for a WM poster for you. I've got one cool one from the late 70's that says "In the Corps, you'll serve the CORPS, not the COFFEE". It's got a pic of a 70's style girl pouring coffee for a bunch of leering executives, and another of the same girl in Dress Blues. Very cool. Got it in Beaufort in the 80's.

Will keep an eye out for WM stuff too.

Rut, yeah, the term "WM" is no longer 'authorized', not sure when that happened, but the REAL WM's, like Kim (and my wife) still call themselves that, proudly. It's a title they EARNED and rightly want to keep.

BR34
12-20-08, 08:54 PM
Ooooohhh man that is some funny stuff!!! <br />
<br />
So, I've heard of impersonating a Marine/Soldier/Sailor/Airman, but impersonating a DEP'r? <br />
<br />
That takes the ****ing cake!!! <br />
<br />
Next, Kim, recon his high...

Phantom Blooper
12-20-08, 09:21 PM
8/16/08 SEmper Fi. Hello I am Dril for Life. I have been on this site(just looking) and I liked what I saw and I thought I would go bigger than Gruntsmilitary Cadet Forum. I have wanted to be a Marine since I was five and I am a Junior in my High School and I am enlisting in June I am in my Schools AJROTC program and I can't explain in any words how much I love the Marine Corps. I am enlisting as 0311 and hope to get accepted to Force Recon school(0312) I hope to become Parachute and Scuba qualified. Could you give me any tips as a future Marine?
Sincerely,
Drill for life.

His first post...something isn't right! Explain yourself kid!:mad:

Marine84
12-20-08, 09:55 PM
Here we go again with the WM thing................when the WMA changes it's name, I'll change the term I use.

Marine84
12-20-08, 09:58 PM
;)

Marine84
12-21-08, 08:06 PM
Hmmmmmmm - I see he was in the house last night after I posted about my visit.

mjhpgh
12-21-08, 08:48 PM
He is.

John Cagle - I went to your Recruiting Station today. They're looking for you to come sign a contract cause they have no fking clue who you are. I left a "calling card" (a post it note with "Marine84 was here") for you on the 2nd bulletin board at the 2nd desk on the right where a SSGT (if I remember correctly) sits. I mainly talked to the one that sits directly across from him because he was old enough to remember being stationed at El Toro in Crash Crew. The first one at the first desk on the left - I almost ran over him out in the parking lot. He was in PT gear, walking across the parking lot, flapping his jaws in the wind on his cellphone. He asked if I would have hit him and I told him if his stupid self hadn't looked up when he did, I probably would have. I joked at him about walking around on the phone paying absolutely NO ATTENTION to what was going on around him - LOL! (I'm an evil b!tch). The Marine at the first desk on the right had a customer - I patted the boy on his shoulder and told him he was doing the best thing he would EVER do for himself. All the Recruiters thought it was funny that you say your occupation is "working with my Recruiter". Obviously you haven't left an impression at that particular Recruiting office with all of that crap in your signature. You should meet me down there one day and let me introduce you. (Note to Shaffer: I plugged Leatherneck for you while I was there ;))

BigAl - you should have seen the looks on their faces when I asked for a poster with WM's on it - I think I even heard a pin drop for a minute until I told them that I came from the old school and not to give me any grief about the term. Needless to say, they had none (they must not get many females come through there) but, I did get a really cool one with the Silent Drill Team on it.

You have got to be kidding me a DEP impersonator.

Now I know why when I said WM my nephew looked at me strange .

echo3oscar1833
12-21-08, 11:07 PM
The Prince Albert is probably the most popular of all male piercings. The healing process is faster than most, and it has been considered to be the most sexually appealing male piercing. The Prince Albert piercing, in most cases, is performed by inserting a needle receiving tube into the urethra and then starting the needle from the outside and feeding it out through the tube. There are not many complications associated with this piercing. There is always a chance of rejection, but the likelihood is minimal. Even the wearer's own urine actually serves as a healing agent, and it is not necessary to clean the piercing after urination.
Reverse Prince Albert The other variation of the Prince Albert is the Reverse Prince Albert, which is essentially the same, but the jewelry circles around to the top of the glans (head) instead of the bottom.
Recommended jewelry:10 gauge captive bead ring or circular barbell. The circular barbell may be more comfortable, especially for the uncircumcised wearer. Interactive Gauge Comparison Chart (http://www.tonguestud.com/gauge.html)
Expected healing time: 2 - 4 months
Sexual limitations: Abstinence for at least one week, and careful sexual activity afterward. Condom should be worn during entire healing process.

;) GO4IT DUDE

Why did I have to read this, my brain is screaming at me now:marine:

Marine84
12-22-08, 08:52 AM
Lol!

Drill for life
12-22-08, 12:05 PM
He is.

I feel real dumb now, I am so stupid. I don't know why they are waiting for me becasue my recruiter told me I cannot enlist until June 1st because I'll be a Senior next Year.

Drill for life
12-22-08, 12:14 PM
His first post...something isn't right! Explain yourself kid!:mad:

I thought I was Enlsiting on December 8th 2008 but my REcruiter told me I have to enlist on June 1st(thats the earliest) becaseu I'm not a senior yet, I have to pass my GHSGT(Georgia High SChool Graduation Test). I didn't mean to impersonate, I counted me eggs before they hatched, I am getting it changed.

Wyoming
12-22-08, 12:57 PM
A DEP poolee poser!!!!!

... and he doesn't seemed fazed by any of the comments. Not only that, but he 'thought'. JEEZUS H. KEERIST!!

My advice, go ahead and get pierced. There ain't room for you here.

echo3oscar1833
12-22-08, 01:15 PM
I thought I was Enlsiting on December 8th 2008 but my REcruiter told me I have to enlist on June 1st(thats the earliest) becaseu I'm not a senior yet, I have to pass my GHSGT(Georgia High SChool Graduation Test). I didn't mean to impersonate, I counted me eggs before they hatched, I am getting it changed.

K first of all you did mean to impersonate. You purposely told people, and put down on your profile that you were in the DEP, that to me sounds pretty cut and dry. Two a Marine from the forums went to the Recruiter, and as she put it they didn't have a clue who you were. Second you knew that you were not in the DEP, but stated you were. By being in the DEP it means you have went to MEPS, and took the Oath of Enlistment. Which is something that you havn't done. Secondly while I am on a role hear, you state that you have to pass the GHSGT to graduate, and you are only a Junior in highschool. My advice to you is instead of waisting Marines, and Poolees time here on our site. Focus on getting your little a$$ through your Juinor and Senior year. Because without that Highschool Diploma you ain't gonna be doing Jack Shi$ with the Marine Corps. Again don't sit there, and tell a bunch of Marines that you didn't mean to, you did end of story.:evilgrin:

echo3oscar1833
12-22-08, 01:17 PM
A DEP poolee poser!!!!!

... and he doesn't seemed fazed by any of the comments. Not only that, but he 'thought'. JEEZUS H. KEERIST!!

My advice, go ahead and get pierced. There ain't room for you here.

Its like he can't own up that he has been ousted. Sounds like to me he needs an integrity check.

mgkusmc
12-22-08, 01:33 PM
You know what though, I think he has a little bit of potential we called him out on it and he did come clean. Thats more than I can say I wouldve done when I was his age. I was a little Sh*t back then and I would have just dropped off the face of the earth and avoided you guys. He's moto to go, so moto that he thinks hes already there.

Kid....now that your profile is in the correct format now, go to your recruiters and talk to them let them know that you cant enlist yet but want to come to the poolee functions and do all that you can to get prepared for when you finally enlist. It helps...

And to everybody else....back the f*ck off....I'm taking him under my wing to help guide him on here and on his path to become a US Marine.

Enigmatic
12-22-08, 02:08 PM
You know what though, I think he has a little bit of potential we called him out on it and he did come clean. Thats more than I can say I wouldve done when I was his age. I was a little Sh*t back then and I would have just dropped off the face of the earth and avoided you guys. He's moto to go, so moto that he thinks hes already there.

Kid....now that your profile is in the correct format now, go to your recruiters and talk to them let them know that you cant enlist yet but want to come to the poolee functions and do all that you can to get prepared for when you finally enlist. It helps...

And to everybody else....back the f*ck off....I'm taking him under my wing to help guide him on here and on his path to become a US Marine.

Do your thing dude, but I gotta ask, have you read all his other posts??

mgkusmc
12-22-08, 02:25 PM
Do your thing dude, but I gotta ask, have you read all his other posts??

Yea I've read quite a few, he's a kid, I was a little prick when I was his age too, he just needs to be humbled a little and I think by us calling him out we've taken the first step on leading him on the right path....I know a million kids who by being called out would reply with negativity he did not. He apologized, and was honest that he had did wrong. With the proper guidance he will be good, now he wont be no Corporal Kirby cause no one can be that good :D (gotta have positive self image) but I can make him close enough if he lets me.

SGT7477
12-22-08, 02:43 PM

It will take more than you to tell us to back the f*ck off, your wings aren't big enough btw.:evilgrin:

Marine84
12-22-08, 03:07 PM
It will take more than you to tell us to back the f*ck off, your wings aren't big enough btw.:evilgrin:

Balls ain't big enough either. LOL!

You can have this kid mg - he's probably not going to be worth your time but.............have at it.

SGT7477
12-22-08, 03:18 PM
Balls ain't big enough either. LOL!

You can have this kid mg - he's probably not going to be worth your time but.............have at it.

I have no fear sis wouldn't be the first kid I put under my Wing.:evilgrin:

Quinbo
12-22-08, 06:12 PM
In the 80's on Ka-bay a corporal walked into the front gate and got the standard ID check. The MP noticed he was wearing an ear ring and told him to take it out then wrote him a ticket. The ticket went to his command and as a result he recieved battalion office hours and was busted from Cpl to PFC. All this because was dumb enough to wear an ear ring.

Marine84
12-22-08, 06:30 PM
:confused: Uhhhhhh......................are you drinking the bong water again Sgt7477? I'm on your side - you told mgkusmc that his wing wasn't big enough to tell you to back the fk off this kid - I replied to that with his balls ain't big enough either (to tell ANY of us to back the fk off this kid).

Who you wanting to put under your wing? Did I miss something somewhere?

Now, back to DFL. You know, the ONLY way I will even pay attention to anything you post (unless it's sooooooo unbelievably stupid that I just can't help myself but to post a smart a$$ reply to it) from here on is for YOU to prove ME wrong. If you are really serious about wanting MY Title, take your country butt down to that Recruiter's office and get with the program. Quit telling all your friends that you're going to do this and that. Put your money where your mouth is! I'll still be here (God willing) when you are legal enough to sign - let's see how dedicated YOU are to getting that Title!

Gunner 0313
12-22-08, 06:56 PM
:flag: THIS SHI* IS BETTER THAN TV !!!

SGT7477
12-22-08, 08:05 PM
In the 80's on Ka-bay a corporal walked into the front gate and got the standard ID check. The MP noticed he was wearing an ear ring and told him to take it out then wrote him a ticket. The ticket went to his command and as a result he recieved battalion office hours and was busted from Cpl to PFC. All this because was dumb enough to wear an ear ring.

You can't fix stupid.:evilgrin:

SGT7477
12-22-08, 08:08 PM
:confused: Uhhhhhh......................are you drinking the bong water again Sgt7477? I'm on your side - you told mgkusmc that his wing wasn't big enough to tell you to back the fk off this kid - I replied to that with his balls ain't big enough either (to tell ANY of us to back the fk off this kid).

Who you wanting to put under your wing? Did I miss something somewhere?

Now, back to DFL. You know, the ONLY way I will even pay attention to anything you post (unless it's sooooooo unbelievably stupid that I just can't help myself but to post a smart a$$ reply to it) from here on is for YOU to prove ME wrong. If you are really serious about wanting MY Title, take your country butt down to that Recruiter's office and get with the program. Quit telling all your friends that you're going to do this and that. Put your money where your mouth is! I'll still be here (God willing) when you are legal enough to sign - let's see how dedicated YOU are to getting that Title!

No 84 never did that bong sheet, under my wing like listen the f*ck up I'll show you the way kid, enough said.:flag:

oifvet23
12-22-08, 08:35 PM
What's this "under my wing" sheeeet, who are you guys Captain Saveahoe

SGT7477
12-22-08, 09:00 PM
You are too young to know.

Isrowei
12-22-08, 09:17 PM
I thought I left some popcorn around here... Ah! There it is! :)

Continue my fine gents... I rather enjoy live theatre when I have the chance to observe.

I do have but one small question to ask before we progress: Is anyone actually near the young lad or is this "Wingship" being conducted impersonally and from afar?

Just curious.

mgkusmc
12-22-08, 09:24 PM
All I'm saying is we were all young once, you gotta remember what it was like to be a high school kid, he f*cked up we called him out on it he came clean didnt try to lie or decieve us anymore, which takes balls to admit your wrong. We can ease up on him is what I'm saying, if you guys decided to give up on every kid and make him an outcast because he made a mistake then what type of Marines are we to treat possible future Marines like that. I mean we want him to learn from his mistake, and I think by him fessing up hes taken a step in the right direction. Leave him alone he's just a kid. I dont care if I dont have the wing span or the balls in your mind, sitting here humiliating kids isnt what Marines do....thought you guys would understand that.

SGT7477
12-22-08, 09:27 PM
All I'm saying is we were all young once, you gotta remember what it was like to be a high school kid, he f*cked up we called him out on it he came clean didnt try to lie or decieve us anymore, which takes balls to admit your wrong. We can ease up on him is what I'm saying, if you guys decided to give up on every kid and make him an outcast because he made a mistake then what type of Marines are we to treat possible future Marines like that. I mean we want him to learn from his mistake, and I think by him fessing up hes taken a step in the right direction. Leave him alone he's just a kid. I dont care if I dont have the wing span or the balls in your mind, sitting here humiliating kids isnt what Marines do....thought you guys would understand that.

We do Marine it was all in fun maybe we took you wrong.:flag:

mgkusmc
12-22-08, 09:34 PM
I dunno I'm tired I guess been a long week, just something struck a nerve in me when I noticed he had fessed up and realized he had f*cked up and publicly admitted it and you guys were still bashing him. I dont understand how you can sit there and still bash a kid after he apologized and think its right? He's a kid for christ sake.

SGT7477
12-22-08, 09:37 PM
You maybe need to hit the rack and think it will be a better day tomorrow, when someone screws up a Sgt of Marines will let them have it. Semper FI.

SGT7477
12-22-08, 09:39 PM
I dunno I'm tired I guess been a long week, just something struck a nerve in me when I noticed he had fessed up and realized he had f*cked up and publicly admitted it and you guys were still bashing him. I dont understand how you can sit there and still bash a kid after he apologized and think its right? He's a kid for christ sake.

BTW there is a SSGT of Marines on board also who thinks the same, Good night CPL.:flag:

grizzly
12-23-08, 12:42 AM
Why in Gods green earth would someone wanna look like they fell face first into a tackle box. I get so sick of these people who say all the kids are doing it,or all my friends do it.Be a grown up!! For KeyRiste sake.

yellowwing
12-23-08, 08:22 AM
Great, it looks like you two NCOs have a handle on it. Good ending.