PDA

View Full Version : Snow Day,,,,,,yeaaaaaaaaa

sparkie
12-17-08, 06:08 PM
Just got a call from the boss,,,,,Our company trucks are grounded tomorrow,,,,,,,,with pay.
http://www.ktnv.com/

I Love the desert,,,,,, Even the airport got closed,,,, Imagine, they have NO snow equipment.

So I'll be 'round here tomorrow:beer: givin ya all shet,,,,,,,,

mcvet57103
12-17-08, 06:12 PM
Just got a call from the boss,,,,,Our company trucks are grounded tomorrow,,,,,,,,with pay.

I Love the desert,,,,,, Even the airport got closed,,,, Imagine, they have NO snow equipment.

So I'll be 'round here tomorrow:beer: givin ya all shet,,,,,,,,Cool! Far Out! Groovy!:banana:

mgkusmc
12-17-08, 07:09 PM
Meh no offense but I hope we do not get snow, I hate snow!

Yucca man do your Yucca dance and keep the snow far from the Yucca Mesa

Marine84
12-17-08, 07:14 PM
Brrrrrrrr - I hate snow too. It's OK for about 24 hours but, that's it.

mcvet57103
12-17-08, 07:14 PM
Meh no offense but I hope we do not get snow, I hate snow!

Yucca man do your Yucca dance and keep the snow far from the Yucca MesaCome on Mike where's you sense of adventure. You could probably use some cold weather training. Being out there in the land of fruits and nuts, ya gotta wish for snow. Keeps the whimpy azz left coasters in doors. LOL

mcvet57103
12-17-08, 07:15 PM
Brrrrrrrr - I hate snow too. It's OK for about 24 hours but, that's it.Yeah Kim wouldn't want ya to frost bite that pretty little toukus. :banana:

mgkusmc
12-17-08, 07:23 PM
Come on Mike where's you sense of adventure. You could probably use some cold weather training. Being out there in the land of fruits and nuts, ya gotta wish for snow. Keeps the whimpy azz left coasters in doors. LOL

Hahaha so true....I love driving in town when it snows cause you can tell who is from the places that actually get snow (4-6 inches is not snow!). But honestly I hate being cold....the only thing I like about cold weather is hockey and what little bodies of water we have out here dont freeze enough for me to put my pads on!

So I'm just gonna be a b*tch and say no to snow! If it snows and I cant play hockey in it....then it's not fair!

mgkusmc
12-17-08, 07:26 PM
Brrrrrrrr - I hate snow too. It's OK for about 24 hours but, that's it.

THANK YOU! I believe snow would be more enjoyable if we could have snow on the ground and 80 degree temperature in the air, it'd cancel eachother out and I would be happy!

Plus....if you think about it....if thats how things were you could have sex in the snow and have it be enjoyable ;)

sparkie
12-17-08, 07:33 PM
By tomorrow mornin I'm expectin 6". Gonna take my wife and the quads out for some Winter wonderland, and hot coco.

Marine1955
12-17-08, 08:05 PM
I wished we got snow days, if anyone that feeds cattle out there knows just like me you don't get snow days off.. sum of my best days when it snowed cause someone couldn't make it in to work and the cattle had to be fed.and we we stayed untill they were all fed. all that time was on the clock

So I'll be 'round here tomorrow:beer: givin ya all shet,,,,,,,,

mcvet57103
12-17-08, 10:15 PM
I wished we got snow days, if anyone that feeds cattle out there knows just like me you don't get snow days off.. sum of my best days when it snowed cause someone couldn't make it in to work and the cattle had to be fed.and we we stayed untill they were all fed. all that time was on the clockHey Brother, I have been there done that. Froze my tally Wacker off. Livestock whether cattle or horses or whatever depend on their keepers for food. Is their anyone on this site who can lead us to a web site for livestock MREs?

mgkusmc
12-17-08, 10:17 PM
Hey Brother, I have been there done that. Froze my tally Wacker off. Livestock whether cattle or horses or whatever depend on their keepers for food. Is their anyone on this site who can lead us to a web site for livestock MREs?

Doesnt matter, someone still has to open the packaging for the MREs for the livestock....also you gotta twist the cap off the tobasco sauce for them cause they dont have opposible thumbs

NoRemorse
12-17-08, 10:21 PM
Doesnt matter, someone still has to open the packaging for the MREs for the livestock....also you gotta twist the cap off the tobasco sauce for them cause they dont have opposible thumbs

Who said they rate tabasco? We keep that all to ourselves, Corporal.

Good to go.:cool:

mcvet57103
12-17-08, 10:29 PM
Doesnt matter, someone still has to open the packaging for the MREs for the livestock....also you gotta twist the cap off the tobasco sauce for them cause they dont have opposible thumbsI here ya. But I remember those times feeding cattle as "good old times". I wish I could go back to those times. Was hard work but satisfying. I remember setting in the back of a pickup, on the tail gate, sliting bail strings and pushing the bails out the back so Cattle following could feed. Freezing my arse off and wishing I was somewhrere more exotic. Now at 51. I wish I could go back to those simpler times. OH SH-T!! I am my dad!!!! Talking about the "good old days". Damn I'm getting old. Need to go rub some Bengay on this old farts body. Later.......... Semper Fi

sparkie
12-18-08, 07:28 AM
This morning, all schools cancelled, and McCarrin airport still shut down. Biggest snow in Vegas history. I-15 to California,,,,,95 to Arizona,,,,,shut down

silverdollar
12-18-08, 08:05 AM
Yeah Kim wouldn't want ya to frost bite that pretty little toukus. :banana:

I think that snow or ice would melt pretty fast off that.:D

Ed Palmer
12-18-08, 08:21 AM
By tomorrow mornin I'm expectin 6". .

Are you going to save it for Kim?:banana:

sparkie
12-18-08, 08:29 AM
Snowed in with Kim,,,, thats up there with winning the lottery.

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 01:26 PM
Are you going to save it for Kim?:banana:That water would be naturally sweet and pure.

sscjoe
12-18-08, 01:58 PM
Kim, laughs at 6" when she can wait till tomorrow and come to NY for 8"to 12"

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 02:06 PM
Kim, laughs at 6" when she can wait till tomorrow and come to NY for 8"to 12"She said "Hey Honey give me 6". I said, Baby I don't fold it in half for nobody.:banana:

sparkie
12-18-08, 02:45 PM
I'm the Only one not having to 'duck & cover' when Kim sees this,,,,,,,,
INCOMING

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 02:51 PM
I'm the Only one not having to 'duck & cover' when Kim sees this,,,,,,,,
INCOMINGAw she knows we're kiddin. We love her.

SGT7477
12-18-08, 04:38 PM
Kim, laughs at 6" when she can wait till tomorrow and come to NY for 8"to 12"

Bragging or complaining,lol?:flag:

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 04:42 PM
Bragging or complaining,lol?:flag:Hey I got about 6" iffn ya measure it like a cats tail from the butt hole out.

kaboom1371
12-18-08, 05:58 PM
just some pics last weekend....

SGT7477
12-18-08, 08:55 PM
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 09:32 PM
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.Sheit! I'm on seasonal unemployment. Let it friggin snow. The only thing I have to do for the next 4 months is chat with all you sorry azzes on this site, rub it in to those azzholes who are still freezing their seating equipment off trying to deliver mud to contractors who don't understand the concept of freezing concrete, and occasionally blow some snow. HaHaaaaa, Lovin every minute of it. What a way to spend a winter. Warm House, cold beer and my comrades. Merry Christmas Marines!!!:banana: SF

SGT7477
12-18-08, 09:50 PM
Sheit! I'm on seasonal unemployment. Let it friggin snow. The only thing I have to do for the next 4 months is chat with all you sorry azzes on this site, rub it in to those azzholes who are still freezing their seating equipment off trying to deliver mud to contractors who don't understand the concept of freezing concrete, and occasionally blow some snow. HaHaaaaa, Lovin every minute of it. What a way to spend a winter. Warm House, cold beer and my comrades. Merry Christmas Marines!!!:banana: SF

I'm doing the same,lol.:flag:

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 09:54 PM
I'm doing the same,lol.:flag:alright!!! All I got to say to those freezing their arses off is.............HaHaaaaaaaaa. :banana:

sscjoe
12-19-08, 08:20 AM
Bragging or complaining,lol?:flag:
Let's just say I'm Irish and the curse is real.

SGT7477
12-19-08, 09:38 AM
Let's just say I'm Irish and the curse is real.

You never did answer the question,lol.:flag:

sscjoe
12-19-08, 10:11 AM
You never did answer the question,lol.:flag:

Both

ggyoung
12-19-08, 11:15 AM
17 Dec. 1967 29 Palms, Calif. 5Th. 8inch Howitzer Battery (-) we were out on a shoot and woke in the morning to 15 inches of SNOW. Sadie Hawk had really done her thing that night.

NoRemorse
12-19-08, 11:30 AM
Stuck at work. coming down and sticking. black ice everywhere. accidents all over. stupid civilians piling up around entrances and exits. none of them can drive. surrounded by incompetence. There is a cup of coffee to my right and a slow driver to my left.

I will hold.

SGT7477
12-19-08, 12:58 PM
Both

You are good to go then, Carry On, Semper FI.:flag:

Zebra29er
12-19-08, 01:31 PM
See that just shows you that you learn something new every day , here all along ,I thought that the only snow in Vegas, was nose snow .:banana: