PDA

View Full Version : Due to the fact that Leatherneck.com is a US Marine Corps site

jetdawgg
12-13-08, 07:19 PM
is it the toughest site on the web?

The "Marines Only" section is always on fire, Some of the 'conversations' get rather heated at times.:beer::D:evilgrin:

Can anyone think of a site that can match the intensity that Leatherneck provides us?

nptwildcat
12-13-08, 07:31 PM
No other site comes close!

Wyoming
12-13-08, 09:03 PM
Doncha just love it!!!!

sparkie
12-13-08, 09:06 PM
Ever tried the menopause site,,,,,,, Real blood and guts.

ecfree
12-13-08, 09:12 PM
How about Comedy Central ??????????:D

Pete0331
12-13-08, 09:18 PM
I know of a few others military forums that are.

When was the last time someone was banned here? :marine:

ecfree
12-13-08, 09:22 PM
Why Pete ?
You want somebody banned ?

sparkie
12-13-08, 09:26 PM
I was lucky to find this site,,,, Full of Bros, and BS,,,,,, { Only Been Banned 3 Times ]. Ellie's nice,,,, Shaffer's tolerant,,, And Yellowwing is getting soft.
84 is sexy as all get out, and Fist is ,,,,,,,and always will be a good friend. Poolees are smart for the most part. And most of ya are a load of laughs,,,,,,,
Most of all,,,, You folks tolerate me,,,,and thats big.

Love ya all, My Brothers.........

sparkie
12-13-08, 09:29 PM
I know of a few others military forums that are.

When was the last time someone was banned here? :marine:
Cpl, Nelly for the moment,,,,,,, But That's life,

kato811
12-14-08, 07:11 AM
There are 2 i can think of right off hand . The problem is you can not mention them here because they have a program that wont let the name of one be posted an if you some how can post the name they will ban you .

sparkie
12-14-08, 07:34 AM
I went to the R Lee site,,,,,I felt like I just walked into the mall.. Money, money.
Ticked me off

Quinbo
12-14-08, 07:48 AM
Like minds and all that. I see a lot of topics migrating between sites. Can't really say which one I like best as all are interesting. I do visit a few hounding sites which also seem to have topics of discussion very like what you see here. I spend most of my internet time on this site.

mcvet57103
12-14-08, 11:25 AM
I'm friggen addicted to this site, and I don't want no cure.

OldGruntNamVet
12-14-08, 12:07 PM
^ What HE Said ^

Sgt Jim
12-14-08, 12:59 PM
Tryed the rest,always come back to the best!

jetdawgg
12-16-08, 03:39 PM
Tryed the rest,always come back to the best!

Exactly, ain't nothing like it:usmc::D

Echo_Four_Bravo
12-16-08, 03:50 PM
I'd say warrortalk.com could rival the toughness of this site, but those guys take themselves too seriously at times.

NoRemorse
12-16-08, 10:51 PM
I've looked around at other sites and haven't felt the comraderie I feel here... or the boot to the back of the neck or the various other friendly hazing incidents that are a requirement of the most elite fraternity on the planet.

What makes this site hard as nails is that when we get to talking about reenlisting after an extended leave the consensus answer is: GET SOME!

Semper Fi my brothers.

greybeard
12-18-08, 09:21 AM
I always end up back here eventually--but don't get back here nearly often enough. Home to all the "Bad Companions" my dear old mother warned me about so many decades ago. But heck, just how much trouble could I possibly get into by hangin around with a bunch of Marines? (Big Al Holmes--don't answer that!!)
:D

sparkie
12-18-08, 09:43 AM
Stick around, Greybeard,,Get yerself banned some day and be like the rest of us,,LOL.
Trouble??? What trouble?

jetdawgg
12-18-08, 10:18 AM
Marines, trouble?:D

greybeard
12-18-08, 10:23 AM
Been banned since a few years ago from a Marine Helicopter website. Banned from my kid's school 2 decades ago. Hell, got banned from the local Walmart last year-not that it was a bad thing.

Marine84
12-18-08, 11:19 AM
Hell, got banned from the local Walmart last year-not that it was a bad thing.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! From WALMART??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FistFu68
12-18-08, 12:27 PM
:evilgrin: FUCING A SPARKIE,TELL THEM 2 HANG AROUND 'CAUSE THERE IS MORE CHIT THAT FLIES HERE AT TIMES.THAN THE THAT LAST THIS FINE 'HO I WAS WITH,GAVE EACH OTHER A EXPRESSO COFFEE ENEMA :sick: :iwo:

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 12:58 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! From WALMART??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Wal-Mart!!?? Man you musta done soome bad chit to get banned there. LOL

Gunner 0313
12-18-08, 01:05 PM
Been banned since a few years ago from a Marine Helicopter website. Banned from my kid's school 2 decades ago. Hell, got banned from the local Walmart last year-not that it was a bad thing.

:thumbup: I couldn't friggin stop laughing !!!!

2ndCEBSupply
12-18-08, 02:22 PM

I think this might be the only place people tolerate you. WTF

bootlace15
12-18-08, 02:26 PM
where's 10th zodiac when you need him? WTF

sparkie
12-18-08, 02:39 PM
where's 10th zodiac when you need him? WTF
Of those in perdition.

Banned a Walmart? What you do???? Grope a Greeter?
Caught on the floor playin with a pile of ladies undies?

mgkusmc
12-18-08, 02:48 PM

Hey you guys would be surprised how easy it is to get banned from Wal-Mart, my dad got banned from Wal-mart in Beaufort, SC and it wasnt his fault either, my father is a peaceful man except during the 31 years he spent in the Army :bunny:

As for forums, I'd say discussion wise the only reason I really love this forum is that the discussions are only things Marines would understand and find funny. Any outsider can come in and read a topic about Achped lending support to a hot chick while her fiance is at boot and think "Oh see this guy is being nice" but we all know that Achped hasnt busted a nut in a while and is looking to stab his horn in anything that is available. (Sorry Achped just using you as a readily available example...I owe you a beer for this truthful example)

It's just like my brother, big sports fanatic he gets on this site called jjhuddle.com all the time, I get on there and feel out of place, he'd get on here and feel out of place.

This may not be the toughest site on the net, but by god its our site, and when you come in here you're on our turf.

Ya digg?

Marine1955
12-18-08, 08:37 PM
is it the toughest site on the web?

The "Marines Only" section is always on fire, Some of the 'conversations' get rather heated at times.:beer::D:evilgrin:

Can anyone think of a site that can match the intensity that Leatherneck provides us?

lets see ( stress out house wives on there period . com) that might work LOL

mcvet57103
12-18-08, 09:16 PM
lets see ( stress out house wives on there period . com) that might work LOLCan do better than that. Stressedoutwmsonminopause.com. SF

Sgt Leprechaun
12-18-08, 11:31 PM
LOL. Great site. And, surprisingly enough, I've never been banned from here.

The political forum, for those with the stomach for it, is a rough and tumble place.

The site itself is IMO the best out there, with enough interaction in all areas to please everyone. The mods are tolerant but firm, and once you are a known quantity, you know you are amongst friends.

Marine1955
12-24-08, 02:52 PM
no other site comes close to this one and no other ever will