PDA

View Full Version : Reclassed and enjoying it

CJ Haynes
12-13-08, 04:33 PM
Hey all! Private Haynes here! Been a while since my last post (on boot leave!). Anyway, I was signed on to the Security Forces (an 03**), but due to some mishaps (on my part) I was reclassed to a non infantry MOS. They gave me some choices and I chose 3381 (Combat Chef). Im at MOS School right now and I really enjoy it! This is something I love doing and I can be an asset to the Corps here. I know God is leading my life, and this is for a reason.
Anyone else here a 3381? God bless!
-Pvt Haynes :usmc:

Marine84
12-13-08, 05:30 PM
Good for you!

Wyoming
12-13-08, 05:31 PM
I always like a good mess cook.

Now, pray tell, those 'mishaps'.

JohnEaceHunt
12-13-08, 07:31 PM
In '67, my Squadron VMF(AW)333 of Beaufort, S.C., (F-8U's) had Hot Pad Duty in Key West, Fl. That was before I went to Vietnam, and a year later extended to become a CrewChief on H-46's. We took our own Chef with us. Each morning we had our food cooked in front of us, the way we wanted it, and we could have as much as we wanted. We all gained weight while there. He was the Best there was on Base. Just learn how to cook to please your Men, and you will stay in to have a Great Retirement. It will be Great Duty, and an important Job.

mcvet57103
12-14-08, 12:06 PM
Learn how to make good sh-t on a shingle and you will be prized everywhere you do duty.:thumbup: