PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Boot E-2 or E-3?

KilpatrickF250
12-06-08, 09:03 PM
Does the Marine Corps have special incentives in contracts that upon completion of Boot Camp you leave E-2 or E-3, instead of E-1? I know err... the Army recruiter TOLD me they have a ''buddy join'' where one leaves E-2 and the one who brought on the other leaves E-3. I read in a book, okay it was a Military for Dummies or its equivalent, that if a Recruit shows imence leadership in Boot, the DI's might recommend the recruit for E-3, but I found that very questionable.

Thanks everyone for your service to this country, and happy belated birthday!!

thewookie
12-06-08, 09:06 PM
What is an E-2 or E-3, do you mean Private First Class or a Lance Corporal?

And, what is immense?

Can I buy that at Walmart?

PaidinBlood
12-06-08, 09:08 PM
SEARCH!!! SEARCH!!! THEN SEARCH AGAIN!!!!

hint: thread title "LCPL out of BOOT"

you might not have guessed that because we call our e3's LANCE CORPORAL

Wyoming
12-06-08, 09:09 PM
WOW, no profile, 17 yo, just joined in, and wants someone to look up the answers for him.

Lets get it over with - Click Here!! (http://www.goarmy.com/)

PaidinBlood
12-06-08, 09:12 PM
When dealing with a complex legal situation such as this, there has obviously never been a related conversation on this board. I mean, seriously-when has a poolee EVER worried about how many stripes and badges and fancy contracts they could acquire BEFORE they ever got to the yellow footprints?

Let's get it over with:
YOU SUCK.

Cheers!

KilpatrickF250
12-06-08, 09:18 PM
Thanks.

PaidinBlood
12-06-08, 09:22 PM
Anytime. Welcome aboard, :beer: and look around.:nerd: If ya need something, PM me.

KilpatrickF250
12-06-08, 09:23 PM
sorry for the newbage. profile filled out. delete thread if necessary.

pm sent. ;)

davblay
12-06-08, 10:43 PM
Most of our poolees worry about getting thru Boot Camp first. I mean you have to do that before any promotions, right? But use the search button, you'd be amazed at what you'll find there on a veriety of topics.

Dave

Wyoming
12-06-08, 11:32 PM
Most of our poolees worry about getting thru Boot Camp first. I mean you have to do that before any promotions, right? But use the search button, you'd be amazed at what you'll find there on a veriety of topics.

Dave

... AND, you will be amazed at how much GOOD input and responses you get when you ask intelligent questions and quote your SEARCH sources.