PDA

View Full Version : Best Options through Enlisted to becoming a commissioned officer

zjrc
12-06-08, 05:12 PM
Though I am a sophomore in college, due to new circumstances I have chosen to pursue my goal a littler earlier of enlisting and I was just wondering what are my options? I was specifically wondering about returning to college or some other sort of specialty school after or during active duty to become an officer or to pursue med/law in the Marines.

Any help would be great.

Respectfully, Zack

Enigmatic
12-06-08, 05:32 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59447

zjrc
12-06-08, 06:54 PM
Filled out the profile and did some research. I read a lot about the different paths to being an officer, they were pretty objective, and I would really appreciate any other opinions or advice from a Recruiter or Marine.

Respectfully, Zack

Marine84
12-06-08, 07:24 PM
Popping popcorn..................who's coming over?

Wyoming
12-06-08, 08:02 PM
fskasg sfsmv snmn vmvmjje plas!

0231Marine
12-08-08, 06:46 AM
Though I am a sophomore in college, due to new circumstances I have chosen to pursue my goal a littler earlier of enlisting and I was just wondering what are my options? I was specifically wondering about returning to college or some other sort of specialty school after or during active duty to become an officer or to pursue med/law in the Marines.

Any help would be great.

Respectfully, Zack

There are no medical officers in the Marine Corps...all doctors are Navy.