PDA

View Full Version : Return to Service

usmcmech02
12-06-08, 06:28 AM
Anyone that can help me please do so.....i got out of th marine corp ( Hornorably) in 2006. Then i joined the army... after realizing that was a serious brain fart and probably the biggest mistake i made in my life i have been trying to get back into the corp but in a reserve status ( as i have been since the end of my first contract) but i cant seem to find a recruiter that will work with me. I am currently deployed with the chicken **** army and think that may be why but i want to get the ball rolling. i already have an idea what i need to acomplish my return but if anyone knows for sure or knows a career recruiter i would be greatful

semper fi

Phantom Blooper
12-06-08, 06:50 AM
I would venture to say that a prior service Marine recruiter will not do anything until you a mustered out and discharged from the army. This may be to see what (even though you know you will)...

usmcmech02
12-06-08, 07:25 AM
i was adviced about something called a conditional release but like i said i cant get anyone to work with me

Phantom Blooper
12-06-08, 07:50 AM
http://www.sdmcp.org/Regs/marcorpsepman/Chapter3.pdf

MARINE CORPS SEPS MANUAL

Try a differnt recruiter and tell the army you want out of that chicken shiat outfit!

:evilgrin:

usmcmech02
12-06-08, 10:19 AM
thanks man i appreciate it....and trust me i have been trying to get away from these disorganized grabasstic cowards since i got unvoluntarily assigned to them but uncle sam thinks that i need to be here for now so i got to suck it up