PDA

View Full Version : Hillary says....

wrbones
06-05-03, 08:03 AM
( My paraphrase here ) " I didn't know he was cheating on me. I'm the victim here."

"Oh, by the way. I'm running for Prsident in 2008."

Over three hundred million people knew he was cheating on her, and she wasn't listening. In her case victimhood was a choice. she got 8 mil fer being that kinda victim. ( The Dems in the ethics committee and in Congress aren't saying anything about that and neither is the media. Newt got excoriated over the same thing for far less.)

Yep. Just the kinda President we need.

Not.

wrbones
06-05-03, 08:04 AM
Can you imagine Bill Clinton as the 'First Man" for eight more years.....

hack4398
06-05-03, 08:26 AM
bones, that is my WORST nightmare

wrbones
06-05-03, 08:33 AM
Scares **** outta me, too, and I ain't scared of nuthin'!

Sgt Sostand
06-05-03, 09:52 AM
You all should get down and give me 20 for talking about the President like that shame one you like you never played around before hehehehe

firstsgtmike
06-05-03, 11:08 AM
A moron, a liar, or both?

After a tacit acknowledgement of a 12 year affair with Jennifer Flowers, a settlement offer to Paula Jones, accusations concerning a series of incidents with various women, hillary gave an interview (Barbara WaWa?) and said that after 22 years of marriage, she knew her husband and he would NEVER .......(Monica).

A wife, knowing his track record believed him innocent, until he woke her up and confessed to her two days before his public admission??? An admission that came about only because of the accumulation of evidence that was piling up. How retarded is she???

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me?

I believe those quotes about as much as I'd believe her saying, "I'm tired now honey, tell me about it in the morning".

Gary
06-05-03, 01:19 PM
really care what this B!tch has to say :evilgrin: if so raise your hands (looks arond the room) I didn't think so. :banana:

mrbsox
06-05-03, 04:01 PM
I knew better BEFORE he won the first term.

"I smoked, but didn't inhale"

When he said that, I knew he was either a liar, or just Fn stupid. I guess he is BOTH !!!

virwar
06-05-03, 08:05 PM
The part that I find even more astonishing is that the American people not only voted him into office once, but TWICE!?!? And AFTER all this stuff went on. I hope the American people and the media remember how Billary was suppose to unfvk the health care system in 100 days. HA!!! She had a husband as President AND a Democratic Congress to start out with and didn't do ANYTHING good or right in eight years. Every First Lady has done something for the Presidency, whether redoing a room in the White House or taking up for a good cause ( such as education as our current First Lady ) but Billary failed in the first hundred days and then sat around for 2,820 days in the shadows selling the Lincoln Bedroom as if were a brothel and then stoled everything they could when they left. Fkn Clampids. What a crock. Semper Fi Dave

richgitz
06-16-03, 01:27 PM
I thought when I opened this thread, I would have a lot to say.
But it seems all the Bases got covered, except one about Bill-
anti-military. When in office it said he did'nt want any Marines
at the White House, to wearing uniforms. He wanted them in
suits. I got to stop this conversation before I puke.

Super Dave
06-16-03, 02:10 PM
F*** Hillary and her husband...That's all I have to say about that!

thedrifter
06-16-03, 02:21 PM
Super Dave

I believe you were too nice.......LOL.....

Sempers,

Roger
:marine:

Devildogg4ever
06-16-03, 03:22 PM
You can say 2 things for sure about this couple!
1. Super Dave don't like them!
2. We don't have to wonder if they have a shady past! :banana:

btrogu
06-16-03, 04:48 PM
She said she liked him for his long fingers......... Does that mean
he has some short comings elsewhere? He did use a cigar on
Monica.

richgitz
06-18-03, 01:00 PM
YEA! btrogu
Then he smoked it. I'll bet it burnt reaallly fine. I'll bet that Oval
Office really had a stank to it.

btrogu
06-18-03, 07:14 PM
It gave a new meaning to smoking a blunt!

Art Petersn
06-19-03, 05:32 AM
I thought this would be a good place to post this

>
>Monica Lewinsky was walking on the beach when she found a lantern
>washed up on the shore. She started to rub it and out popped a
>genie.
>
>"Oh goodie, now I will get three wishes!" she exclaims.
>
>"No," said the genie, "You have been very bad in recent years,
>and because of this, I can only give you one wish."
>
>"Let's see," says Monica, "I don't need fame, because I have
>plenty of that due to all of the media coverage. And I don't
>need money, because after I write my book, My TV show, and do
>all my interviews, I'll have all the money I could ever want.
>I would like to get rid of these love handles, though...Yes,
>that's it, for my one wish, I would like my love handles
>removed."
>
>POOF!!!!!
>
>And just like that... her ears were gone!

SgtBigK
06-19-03, 11:28 AM
The Cliftons aka, Hillary "Rodman". Don't like them, never will.

Agree with Dave's assessment of them and 1stSgtMike's opinion.

badbob
06-19-03, 01:48 PM
I just dropped in to see what kind of trouble old Bones was getting himself into these days, and as always, this was a good thread Bones, right on target!

Well Hillary put it all down in a book, or to be exact, she paid a group of political writers to put it all down in a book.

It really doesn’t make any difference who wroth the book, she signed it, now she’s on record as being the former (First Idiot)..

Now she wants to be President, the older I get the stranger this world seems to be.

Watch out in 08, this broad is going to be a bunch trouble if the American voters don’t get their SH!T together.

Semper Fi,
Bob Neener
Golf 2/9 - Lima 3/3
Vietnam 1965-1966

leroy8541
06-22-03, 10:30 AM
Hillary says...........

Who gives a crap what Hillary says, or Bill (AKA SLICK WILLY)for that matter. Being a citizen from the state of Arkansas, I knew about this troublesome duo way before they got the world attention for being complete idiots infact I still got the bumper sticker on my truck that says vote for slick willy and get his a$$ out of Arkansas. Little did we know that people would actually vote for this lying piece of crap and actually vote him in as the most powerful man in the world not once, but twice!! He dazzled the word with bull**** by making the quick buck he had no intention of considering the long term effects he would have on this country I.E cutting the military into half, by his federal government downsizing I.E cutting the military into half. He vowed to cut the federal govt. by one million and save alot of money which he did I.E. by cutting the military in half!! Closing bases worldwide and decreasing the manpower to a dangerously low level. Wanna Know why they attacked the U.S. in 2001? What better time the military was at its lowest and any terrorist with half a brain knew that after Bush took over it was going to rebuild again, perfect timing!!
I seriously hope the voters in this country wake up before 2008!!
You know how to tell when the Clintons are lying? Thier lips are moving!!!!!!

richgitz
06-25-03, 07:44 PM
It's called boobytraping. Thats what kind of worms they were.
Slick Willy was always anti-military, so if he was going to cut,
guess where. I shut off the channel, when that SNAKE comes
on the TV, with a long string of MF's before I do. I think Hillary
is going to have a hard road to get reelected again, because
it's in the wind that RUDY G might run for that office. I hope he
does. SEMPER-FI Brothers.:yes: :marine:

Devildogg4ever
06-26-03, 05:27 AM
That was a good one, Art! He, he, he :D