PDA

View Full Version : Infantry

mike881134
12-01-08, 10:34 PM
Im looking to know what type of oppurtunities I will have being part of the infantry. I talk to my recruiter today and he told me alot of interesting stuff. He was telling me marines dont jus wait around to go to war but they do alot of guerilla war stuff as well. He said hes not really allowed to talk about it but I was jus wondering if you have to be specialized or do all infantry marines do things like that?? Please help, Thanks.

Pete0331
12-01-08, 10:41 PM
Im looking to know what type of oppurtunities I will have being part of the infantry. I talk to my recruiter today and he told me alot of interesting stuff. He was telling me marines dont jus wait around to go to war but they do alot of guerilla war stuff as well. He said hes not really allowed to talk about it but I was jus wondering if you have to be specialized or do all infantry marines do things like that?? Please help, Thanks.

Use the search function.
Use proper grammar.

Get a different recuiter. He's blowing smoke up your as$.

Marine84
12-02-08, 08:00 AM
And your ship date is 1/26/08? You a little bit behind, eh?

Echo_Four_Bravo
12-02-08, 08:23 AM
What is the word "jus"? The only definitions I know of are a right or a legal system as an abstract idea. Neither really seems to fit here.

yellowwing
12-02-08, 09:12 AM
It sounds like the Recruiter is talking about the Marines assigned to Special Operations Command. Do a site search on MARSOC. You will find that those grunts are highly experienced. No first year Marines at all.

mike881134
12-02-08, 10:54 AM
thanks for the help yellowwing.