PDA

View Full Version : Monday Poolee Chat

echo3oscar1833
12-01-08, 11:02 AM
Attention On Deck

To All
Poolees and Wannabes

First and Foremost I want to give my congrats on wanting to serve in our beloved Corps, and taking some time to use our forum to better serve you on your decision to become a United States Marine. Moving on starting tonight on Dec 1, 2008, from 8pm-9pm Central Time, and every Mon night after. I will be in the Poolee Chat Room. For those of you that want to come in, and ask questions you are encouraged to do so. It has been a few years since I have served in the Marine Corps, and just like everything else over time things change. I will answer all questions to the best of my ability, if I don't have an answer for you at the time, i will let you know. I will get your answer and respond back to you ASAP either in the chat, or by a PM. If I give you a wrong answer on something, do not correct me, or argue. If I am wrong on a subject I am sure a fellow Marine will correct me. On a final note DO NOT!, ask me questions about things such as Scout Sniper, or Recon Marines, as I was in neither one of these MOS's. Not to mention that there are stickys regarding these MOS's. Try to keep your questions limited to Boot Camp, and becoming a Marine as this is your first hurdle to overcome before all others.

PS. Any Marines out there that want to participate in this OP :D please let me know. I know Jim has something similar to this on Sun nights. Semper Fi Marines:marine:

Enigmatic
12-01-08, 11:12 AM
Hey brother, I'll stop by and lend a helping hand if you want.

echo3oscar1833
12-01-08, 11:18 AM
Hey brother, I'll stop by and lend a helping hand if you want.

Sounds good, come on by.

echo3oscar1833
12-01-08, 07:45 PM
Well guys its about 15min until 8pm central time. I will be in the Poolee Chat room for all of you that want to come by and ask some question. Hope to see you there as well Enigmatic. Semper Fi:marine:

echo3oscar1833
12-02-08, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all the Poolees that came in last night, you all asked some good questions. Also I want to thank the Marines that came in last night as well and helped out. You guys rock, apparently we got a Marine that really didn't pay attention, and came back and posted a stupid thread after being in the chat for only a few minute as posted a thread about how he said there was nothing but a bunch of Poolees in there talking sh#$. Guess he needs to read around a bit more. Semper Fi!!:evilgrin::usmc:

echo3oscar1833
12-02-08, 07:23 PM
Hello all, just a reminder to give you all a weeks notice this time. We will be doing this again next Mon same time, and every Mon afterwards. So pass the word:marine:.

2ndLAADBnWRENCH
12-02-08, 09:18 PM
I've been coming in on Sunday nights as I can since Dave Blaylock has been in SICK BAY status... I will adjust my clock on Hong Cong time Manila P.I. to readjust fire for effect from Sunday nights EST ...