PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving in Iraq

Achped
11-26-08, 10:26 PM
No breakfast at all, but Turkey for lunch and dinner! This is good trash!

Enjoy the day off everyone. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow or the next day.

(And to Woody and the rest of our brothers in Afghanistan, I hope you get something. Iraq is Disneyland compared to that place SF)

PaidinBlood
11-26-08, 10:31 PM
No breakfast at all, but Turkey for lunch and dinner! This is good trash!

Enjoy the day off everyone. I'll try to get pics up tomorrow or the next day.

(And to Woody and the rest of our brothers in Afghanistan, I hope you get something. Iraq is Disneyland compared to that place SF)

Hell yeah it sucks. Spent last year's in a crappy old police station in the middle of the city. We were moving into the new station on Turkey day and they sent out the worst T-day vats I have EVER seen. And they got covered in sand so when we opened them we got croutons. The other platoon got there late and only got gravy. We were supposed to get a beer on the birthday but all our brothers stole them all and sent us the welch's. Yeah I hear Afghan is a lot ****tier right now. Well make the best and shoot us some pics, man. :flag:

s/f
كرس

DocGreek
11-26-08, 10:46 PM
Gentlemen....May next Thanksgiving find ALL of our Bro's, home, safe, and stuffing their faces, at the family get-together!! GOD BLESS every one now serving in harm's way!....SEMPER FI.....Happy THANKSGIVING.....my prayers are with you!.....Doc Greek

Scottie0417
11-27-08, 04:15 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Marines...you stay safe over there Achped, Semper Fi brother

thedrifter
11-27-08, 06:49 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Marines

Stay Safe and God Bless!

Ellie

bgsuwoody
11-27-08, 11:40 AM
Yeah, it was PCI's on trucks all day, and MRE's. Got a hell of a dinner, due some strings being pulled by the BC. Brits put on a show tonight feeding 2 batallions of Marines and their own, in a damn timely manner. Oh and you are right its a **** show here right now

yellowwing
11-27-08, 12:37 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll Over There! Our Prayers are with you.

bonnjanry
11-27-08, 03:28 PM
Happy thanksgiving

Marine84
11-27-08, 04:03 PM
Hope you boys got to eat good today. Happy Thanksgiving and THANK YOU!

Sgt Jim
11-27-08, 06:39 PM
Make the best of thanksgiving that you and all our Marine brothers and sisters can,Semper Fi.

nptwildcat
11-28-08, 07:21 AM
Thank you Brothers. Stay safe. America needs to remember, it's because of you, they are safe and free to eat Thanksgiving dinner. God Bless.

Sgt Leprechaun
11-28-08, 04:32 PM
Happy Turkey Day! Look at it this way, your buildin Sea Stories to tell for decades!