PDA

View Full Version : A freebie for Iraqi Freedom vets!!! Get 'em while they're hot!

greybeard
06-04-03, 01:21 AM
Ya think there's a chance in hell that they would make this offer retroactive to include Viet Nam vets?

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Talk about what you can do for your country!

In an unusual act of patriotism, a Nevada brothel is offering free sex to troops returning from the U.S.-Iraq war.

The Moonlite BunnyRanch in Nevada, a legal brothel, also plans to extend 50 percent discounts to the military for the next few weeks, proprietor Dennis Hof told Reuters in a telephone interview on Tuesday.

Hof hit on his unique gesture for honoring U.S. troops when BunnyRanch star and former Playboy magazine centerfold Sunset Thomas was flooded with letters from the front lines.

"We were receiving about 20 letters a day," Hof said. "We thought, when these guys are done we'll do something special for them."

Thirteen men and three women in uniform have shown up so far to claim their gifts. All told, the free and discounted sex will cost Hof about $50,000 -- a worthy sacrifice, he said.

"We want to feel patriotic and feel we are doing something for our servicemen," he said. "If we owned a Dairy Queen we would be giving away free ice cream, but ... we own the sex capital of the world. What better way is there to give back?"

firstsgtmike
06-04-03, 02:20 AM
"Thirteen men and three women in uniform have shown up so far to claim their gifts."

I've got a question about the three women in uniform.

Dare I ask it?

Nah!

Devildogg4ever
06-04-03, 03:31 AM
That's being patriotic?...cool! I wonder,..... If I wore a red, white,and blue rubber, .... if her **** would play the Star Spangle Banner???? :banana:

Super Dave
06-04-03, 08:50 AM
Maybe she would hum a few bars for me...