PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Tattoos

Fez
11-24-08, 07:22 PM
New Topic not related to below. What are some of the favorite tattoo's Marines usually get? Also, what is your favorite tattoo?

Scottie0417
11-24-08, 09:27 PM
Tons of Marines in my platoon including myself have the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on our upper arms. Can't go wrong with that

FistFu68
11-24-08, 11:40 PM
:evilgrin: THE MARINE CORPS BULLDOG THA' SIZE OF A SOFTBALL ON YOUR BICEP :evilgrin: :iwo:

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-25-08, 12:45 AM
With the way tattoo policies are trending, I wouldn't get anything. It seems that we're headed for a Marine Corps where tattoos are career enders.

Enigmatic
11-25-08, 10:19 AM
Just don't be one of those motards that pick up PFC and have PFC chevrons tattooed on their upper arms....and they get them way too big or way too small or they put the damn things way too low so they pick up Lance and can't have the cross rifles added...next thing you know you're a Gunny with PFC chevrons tattooed on your arms....not cool

SGT7477
11-25-08, 02:29 PM
The bulldog, OOHRAH.

SGT7477
11-25-08, 02:31 PM
Just don't be one of those motards that pick up PFC and have PFC chevrons tattooed on their upper arms....and they get them way too big or way too small or they put the damn things way too low so they pick up Lance and can't have the cross rifles added...next thing you know you're a Gunny with PFC chevrons tattooed on your arms....not cool

Now that is stupid, must not be thinking about moving up in rank.:evilgrin:

JordanB
11-25-08, 04:31 PM
You know whats a really good idea? Get a devil dog tatt on your forearm no way you'll regret that one once youve been in long enough to pay off your gi bill. Even better, get one before you go to bootcamp to show your drill instructors just how moto you are!