PDA

View Full Version : 2 women charged with raping prison inmates

jetdawgg
11-21-08, 01:37 PM
The Associated Press <br />
GOUVERNEUR, St. Lawrence County — State police have arrested two female civilian employees at a state prison in northern New York and charged them with raping several male...

2ndCEBSupply
11-21-08, 01:41 PM
How is it possibile for a woman to rape a man?

jetdawgg
11-21-08, 01:46 PM
How is it possibile for a woman to rape a man?

Moreover, why would a prison inmate complain about being raped by a woman:sick:

Marine84
11-21-08, 01:53 PM
The world is just getting waaaaaaay to weird for me. Rape a man! My Southern a$$!

2ndCEBSupply
11-21-08, 02:01 PM

That must have been one UGLY guard....

yellowwing
11-21-08, 02:06 PM
&quot;Investigators say both women face rape charges because under state law, inmates are incapable of giving consent.&quot; <br />
<br />
WTF is that about?

Ed Palmer
11-21-08, 02:10 PM
The world is just getting waaaaaaay to weird for me. Rape a man! My Southern a$$!

Can I see it huh huh huh:sick:

DIUSMC
11-21-08, 02:13 PM
In most cases I can make sense out of most nonsense. This time I am baffled though. Who ratted on who? The inmates being "violated", or the hosebags doing the violating? There was probably a waiting line of convicts in front of that prison.

2ndCEBSupply
11-21-08, 02:30 PM
I think that means they are retarded, can anyone clear this up?

DIUSMC
11-21-08, 02:36 PM
While confined convicted prisoners lose the right of reason. By law they cannot make decisions based on right and wrong. The right to vote, go outside freely, subscribe to papers etc. All that is gone. So they are considered less than full functioning. With that being said I find it hard to believe that they would turn these two in as rapists.

jetdoc
11-21-08, 03:50 PM
Maybe the chick guards had some strap on who's your daddy things.

2ndCEBSupply
11-21-08, 04:16 PM
Maybe the chick guards had some strap on who's your daddy things.

I was thinking that, cause its the only other thing i can come up with.

I dont think ill ever know what happen in that cell:confused:

ggyoung
11-21-08, 04:19 PM
Prisoners have Lott's of time to find ways to get at guards. If a guard lets his defenses down a damn scumbag has that guard by the balls (in this case I don't know what to say) More good guards get in trouble with prisoners which is usually drug related You can not let them get the best of you.

SGT7477
11-21-08, 04:24 PM

Exactly,lol.:flag:

jetdawgg
11-21-08, 06:27 PM
Prisoners have Lott's of time to find ways to get at guards. If a guard lets his defenses down a damn scumbag has that guard by the balls (in this case I don't know what to say) More good guards get in trouble with prisoners which is usually drug related You can not let them get the best of you.

These women are not guards. One works in the laundry facility and the other works in the commissary:sick:

yellowwing
11-21-08, 06:34 PM
Where is Sgt Blue? He's the top chief in Correctional matters.

montana
11-21-08, 07:13 PM
id have to see what these ladys look like before i make my minde up as to whom is plumb nuts here....think there would have to be some willingness in the victoms bart...hard to rape a limper...maybe an ugly inmate turned them in cuzz they wouldnt rape him

Big Jim
11-21-08, 07:56 PM
Actually, inmates are wards of the state and under the care of the state, thats the reason they cannot give any consent to any sexual matters while incarcerated. All correctional employees that are permanent workers at a prison go through the same training at an academy, therefore they can be corrections officers or once were corrections officers. The only temporary people are the programs directors for rehabilitation. Any questions just ask...

...and I'll bet a paycheck that those inmates somehow conned those women into having sex with them and when they were found out, they screamed rape...its the oldest excuse in the book!!!

SgtHMH
11-21-08, 08:19 PM
First the Inmates are in the Custody of that State and the State Employees while on Duty did these acts. Now the Inmates have something against the State and can Sue the State for Millions. Yes they had sex with a female State Employee, but they now can sue for this and what ever else State Employees do to them while on Duty. The State will end up paying Millions to the Inmates for this.

:devious::sick::thumbdown

tntmondy
11-21-08, 10:11 PM
I have huge issues with this. These women who do this crap are STUPID!! They make the rest of us who work in Corrections look bad. It makes the job the rest of us do a million times harder. What...

Big Jim
11-22-08, 12:46 AM
THERE ARE LAWS AGAINST THIS!! HERE IN OHIO, IF THE EMPLOYEE HAS CONSENSUAL SEX WITH AN INMATE WHILE THEY ARE INCARCERATED, THE EMPLOYEE GETS CHARGED WITH A FELONY (4). THATS ONE YEAR IN PRISON. NO...

sempiternal
11-22-08, 04:56 AM
The State will end up paying Millions to the Inmates for this.

The state or the people?

The government can only give what it takes away.

muck
11-22-08, 10:17 AM

Well now, I sure wouldn't mind you at least trying to rape me. LOL

yellowwing
11-22-08, 10:59 AM
Well now, I sure wouldn't mind you at least trying to rape me. LOL

Thanks for stepping out and saying what we all thought! :banana:

So is there line up or what?

mcvet57103
11-22-08, 12:37 PM
Moreover, why would a prison inmate complain about being raped by a woman:sick:If I was drunk, and passed out, and Rosy ODonnel had sex with me, I wouldn't say a thing to no-one about rape I would cut my tallywhacker off. Maybe these women look like the north end of a south bound mule.:banana:

Marine84
11-22-08, 01:27 PM
LOL! All dogs (except Tu Chu) stay outside in the yard around here - park your a$$e$ in the yard with the rest of them and wait to see IF I toss you guys a bone. :yes:

ZSKI
11-22-08, 04:01 PM
Talked about this in criminology. Now it is possible in a few ways. One its not uncommon for both male and female rape victims to become aroused. SO a guy would get hard and a girl. Next i forgot the exact number but some 40% of victims orgasm. Plus i've seen a 300 pound women rape one of my friends and it was hilarious. not to mention its estimated that more then 90% of male rape victims don't report it.

Big Jim
11-22-08, 05:26 PM
Talked about this in criminology. Now it is possible in a few ways. One its not uncommon for both male and female rape victims to become aroused. SO a guy would get hard and a girl. Next i forgot the exact number but some 40% of victims orgasm. Plus i've seen a 300 pound women rape one of my friends and it was hilarious. not to mention its estimated that more then 90% of male rape victims don't report it.

I think what should be discussed is to devote more time and training into teaching these people who get hired into our Corrections environment how to avoid getting tangled up with a worthless inmate. Lets not forget that inmates have been convicted of a crim bad enough to warrent their incarceration in a prison...not just a jail...but prison!! That's long term!!

Men and women are incarcerated at these facilities doing years!! They have 24/7 to try and figure out ways to wrap up and employee to where they employee would do exactly what that inmate wants...whether it be sex or smuggling in drugs, weapons or any other contraband. This is where I believe TNTMONDY meant is where our jobs as Corrections Officers and supervisors gets hard.

Criminology is focused on trying to understand the criminal mind as to why they commit the crimes they do commit. But in cases as these with convincing potentially decent Corrections employees to do inmates' wishes....the emphasis needs to be placed in the prevention box!! I've seen too many people come into a prison job and get caught up and dismissed or incarcerated or both. When all the employee needed was a little more training and guidance to avoid such traps as a manipulative inmate. Inmates aren't locked up for being stand up citizens or being productive members of society. If you get a job in a prison...remember who you are dealing with and where you are at all times!!! Trusting an inmate does not exist!!!

muck
11-22-08, 05:33 PM
LOL! All dogs (except Tu Chu) stay outside in the yard around here - park your a$$e$ in the yard with the rest of them and wait to see IF I toss you guys a bone. :yes:

I have my own, thank you very much. Wanna see? :devious: