PDA

View Full Version : Would Like Some Advice

prmama
06-03-03, 05:56 AM
I was thinking how wonderful my life as been since I've moved make to NYC. I have wonderful kids and a good job. Planning to go back to school this fall to first getting my degree in Nursing.

This summer the kids will be out of school and my baby is going to visit the whole summer with her dad. My boys are going away to Summer Camp so I'll have some time for me.

Anyway, let me get to the point. This past Friday, I was scared to go on my first date since my ex and I been split up. Some of you know the problems I had in the past. But I'm not going to judge every male. I know that their are gentlemen out there. :) Where are they? (JK) I got stood up. I can laugh about it.

People that I meet in NY tells me that I'm beautiful the inside as well as the outside. I lost 60lbs since I've been back here. I feeling good about myself mentally and pyshically. Besides that my health is excellent and so are the kids.

And on Saturday nite, was going out with the girls and I was in the hospital all nite with my cousin. She got into the somewhat of the same problem that I had in NC.

My question is: Is it to soon before I can enjoy myself or should I wait awhile longer?

Semper Fi
God Bless ya
Heather

firstsgtmike
06-03-03, 09:33 AM
The answer to your question is found in another question.

What do you gain by waiting?

Conversely, what do you lose by not waiting?

Answer those questions and you will have found the answer to your question.

USMC0311
06-03-03, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by prmama
I was thinking how wonderful my life as been since I've moved make to NYC. I have wonderful kids and a good job. Planning to go back to school this fall to first getting my degree in Nursing.

This summer the kids will be out of school and my baby is going to visit the whole summer with her dad. My boys are going away to Summer Camp so I'll have some time for me.

Anyway, let me get to the point. This past Friday, I was scared to go on my first date since my ex and I been split up. Some of you know the problems I had in the past. But I'm not going to judge every male. I know that their are gentlemen out there. :) Where are they? (JK) I got stood up. I can laugh about it.

People that I meet in NY tells me that I'm beautiful the inside as well as the outside. I lost 60lbs since I've been back here. I feeling good about myself mentally and pyshically. Besides that my health is excellent and so are the kids.

And on Saturday nite, was going out with the girls and I was in the hospital all nite with my cousin. She got into the somewhat of the same problem that I had in NC.

My question is: Is it to soon before I can enjoy myself or should I wait awhile longer?

Semper Fi
God Bless ya
Heather

I would say..."If ya find it necessary to ask for advice...the answer is NO" now ya got 2 answers to Question. :confused:

Semper Fi, Marines

tommyboy
06-03-03, 11:37 AM
go have fun...life is short:D