PDA

View Full Version : Qualifications

scotch
11-19-08, 10:26 AM
What kind of qualifications do you need to enlist in the marines?

Enigmatic
11-19-08, 10:58 AM
I know this CANNOT be the first time someone's asked that question on here!!!! Look it up!!

Phantom Blooper
11-19-08, 11:31 AM
Scotch do a thorough in the Poolee Forum this question has been asked numerous times!:evilgrin:

scotch
11-19-08, 11:32 AM
Scotch do a thorough in the Poolee Forum this question has been asked numerous times!:evilgrin:
sorry, didnt know

SGT7477
11-19-08, 11:53 AM
What kind of qualifications do you need to enlist in the marines?

BTW the first thing you need to know Marine or Marines is to be capitalized at all times, YOU GOT IT,HUH?:evilgrin:

scotch
11-19-08, 11:55 AM
BTW the first thing you need to know Marine or Marines is to be capitalized at all times, YOU GOT IT,HUH?:evilgrin:
Got it.:thumbup:

0231Marine
11-19-08, 11:58 AM
I'm feeling nice today.

The following are the basic requirements for joining. You must:

To enlist, you must be a U.S. citizen or a resident alien.
Meet exacting physical, mental, and moral standards.
Be between the ages of 17-29. Seventeen-year olds need parental consent.
Have a high school diploma.
Take and pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB (http://www.*************/Recruiting/ASVAB/1,13387,,00.html)) test.
Pass a Military Entrance Processing Station medical exam.
Women are eligible to enlist in all occupational fields, with the exception of combat arms specialties: infantry, artillery, and tank and amphibian tractor crew members.
Google does wonders

NoRemorse
11-19-08, 11:58 AM
Get that sorry crap out of your vocabulary. Get used to not making excuses cause you're gonna be held accountable for EVERY LITTLE THING.

We don't make 'em and we don't take 'em.

0231Marine
11-19-08, 12:02 PM
Get that sorry crap out of your vocabulary. Get used to not making excuses cause you're gonna be held accountable for EVERY LITTLE THING.

We don't make 'em and we don't take 'em.

Easy there PFC. You forget the kid is still a civilian. He'll learn the ropes the second he steps on those foot prints. I think he's got the idea now!

Phantom Blooper
11-19-08, 12:06 PM
Saying sorry is a form of respect....learn from it!:evilgrin:

SGT7477
11-19-08, 12:28 PM
Got it.:thumbup:

Carry On.:flag:

NoRemorse
11-20-08, 04:55 PM
Easy there PFC. You forget the kid is still a civilian. He'll learn the ropes the second he steps on those foot prints. I think he's got the idea now!

Aye, Corporal.