PDA

View Full Version : Shaffer and Drifter

kubba
06-01-03, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the photos of the trip. I tried to post there but was denied so here i be. Looks likke you all had a really good time.
Shaffer a Marine is also suppose to be a gentleman you know. One of the pictures of you all together shows Shaffers hand sort of drifting south if you know what I mean. Just kidding with ya.
Again, thank you for the pictures they were greatly appreciated.
Stan:marine:

Barndog
06-02-03, 04:40 AM
I detected that also, but Jerry..... being the stud muffin that he is -

....obviously has no problem with that issue.

You go boy.

Semper FI - To The Corps

Barndog

kubba
06-02-03, 04:17 PM
If I recall the young lady did not seem to mind much.
A perfect example Jerry of hiding your actions in plain site. No one ever seems to notice. Glad you all had a great time.
Stan

kubba
06-02-03, 05:01 PM
Jerry, no disrespect ment towards you or your girl friend.
I will however have to check out those photos again, he probably got excited at being at the memorial.
Semper FI
Stan

FREEBIRD
06-04-03, 07:18 PM
The truth about me grabbing Shaffers buttocks is as follows.....
Jerrys girl friend was standing beside me and I had been grabbing and pinching her butt. When they took the picture I went to grab again and she had been replaced by Jerry. Also note: they both felt about the same, the only difference was she would move away, like maybe she didn't like it, Jerry.........he just backed up as if to ask for more......GO FIGURE!!!!
FREEBIRD

fishon
06-05-03, 08:47 AM
Great Pictures. Now I know who is who when I see a name. Thanks
Semper fi LOL

Sparrowhawk
06-05-03, 09:02 AM
I saw the pic you were talkign about...

humm, I swear that looks like CAS?
Now, the reason I say that is because, it looks like she's pushing his hand down!

Sparrowhawk
06-05-03, 09:07 AM
Oh, I'm gona have fun....LOL

Barndog
06-05-03, 10:31 AM
Now, why would I understand Freebird's point about Jerry backing up like a sheep at a cliff?????

Go figure.

thedrifter
06-05-03, 10:32 AM
Freebird......LMAO.....

I do believe I will be off Cas's sh!t list now......LOL....

Sempers,

Roger

Barndog
06-05-03, 10:38 AM
Hey, my wife is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good with that also. And, she's a Corel expert too.

You should see some of the fine photo work she has done in the past..........

LMFAO

kubba
06-05-03, 03:55 PM
Hey Freebird you know what they say, what ever floats your boat
Semper FI
stan.

Santos
06-05-03, 07:14 PM
ROTFLMAO

Mike I told you not to let everyone know you were pinching my butt... Now Jerry is jealous! And I'm not a very good role player. *Sigh* Can you give me some tips on how to be like you. That way the next time I see Jerry I will have it down pat!

As for being on Cas's Sh*t list. Don't worry she won't be able to remember it come happy hour. :)

FREEBIRD
06-05-03, 09:33 PM
the real truth is my knees were hurting from the long ride on my bike and as I was rubbing them my hand slipped by jerry's buttocks, and yes he was standing up!!!! And he did like it!!
Also, Santos I didn't tell Jerry about how the head board in your room got dammaged so WE STILL HAVE ONE SECRET ;)
yall are the BEST!!!
Give Jerry a big old sloppy wet kiss for me!!

FREEBIRD

Barndog
06-06-03, 03:49 AM
Now, THIS sounds like a payola if I ever heard it.......

Try again?