PDA

View Full Version : I know that most of you

Gary
06-21-02, 10:38 AM
Have better things to do at night, but did anyone catch the Price is Right primtime last night? the Show has been honoring the Armed forces the last couple weeks and last night they honored The United States Marine Corps and they had nothing but Jarheads as contestants, they played the Marines Hyme at the begining with a real Marine Band playing it.

thedrifter
06-21-02, 01:59 PM
Sorry, Gary I did not see it....
I did hear about but, did not get a chance to watch it....
I do think it was a great idea to Salute our Brothers and Sisters...

Sempers,

Roger

fishon
06-21-02, 02:15 PM
Gary. I saw it and thought it was great. It sure was nice to see that Young Marine win that car. That Sgt Major was sure in a long time. Next week they will have the Army on. By the way do U know what ARMYstands for. (Ain`t Ready to be a MARINE Yet) Are U runnin g the Slope Shute? Did U get a New Cook? Fishon

Gary
06-21-02, 03:29 PM
I'm still running the Slop Shute stop in for a drink. :) :)

Sophora
06-21-02, 03:51 PM
Was one of only a few times I've watched that show.

TopGunny
06-23-02, 04:32 PM
Enjoyed it alot!
Waz rootin' fer the Captain!!

Semperz:

Sixguns
06-23-02, 06:43 PM
I saw the show. All services got a day at the studio to record a "service" show. It was funny to watch the Navy episode. In fact, they featured it in the weekly Navy Marine Corps News show. Some of them lost all bearing and looked like total fools. I think the Marines did a good job of representing their service though. A fellow Marine in my MOS helped to coordinate getting the Marines to the show. I asked him why he didn't think of me. All the Marines came from Southern California and I guess I missed my opportunity to be on a game show. Oh well, it's not like I needed the chance to win valuable prizes and cash anyway.

Sixguns