PDA

View Full Version : Old Sex Laws

prmama
08-04-02, 10:07 AM
A law in Faibanks, Alaska, does not allow moose to have sex on city streets. <br />
<br />
In Ventura County, California, cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit. <br />
<br />
In Florida it is illegal...

JRtheSTAR
08-04-02, 10:20 AM
Wow prmama, that is some great reading. It caused me to blow coffee through my nose. I wonder how dogs and cats go about getting a permit in Ventura County.

Shaffer
08-04-02, 02:40 PM
When I was stationed in NJ I enrolled at a community college I took a criminal justice class. One of the assigned readings talked about a law in Texas that allowed a man to shoot another man and his cheating if he caught them sleeping together. I believe the law went on to state that the husband could only kill them if they were engaged in the act of sex. Once they stopped, then he didn't have a legal right. The law was dropped in 1974.

SF,

Jerry

Sixguns
08-04-02, 04:54 PM
just weird facts???

Some people have way too much free time!!!!

prmama
08-04-02, 05:39 PM
I thouhgt it would be interesting to know about the law..

JRtheSTAR
08-04-02, 08:41 PM
prmama, please, my dog and cat keep bugging me about this permit they need in Ventura County.

Sparrowhawk
08-04-02, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by prmama

The only acceptable sexual position in Washington D.C. is the missionary-style position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.

Now, during the Clinton Trail why didn't the lawyers find Clinton accountable for breaking at least this law.

prmama
08-04-02, 09:00 PM
Old Sex Laws...
There is some new sex laws now... They may still have the old ones but I thought it would be interesting to know that the old sex laws may still exist.
:bunny:

JAMarine
08-05-02, 09:04 AM
Hey Heather!

Thanks for the info.

If a police officer in Coeur
d'Alene, Idaho, suspects a
couple is having sex inside a
vehicle they must honk their
horn three times, and wait two
minutes before being allowed
to approach the scene.

I'll remember that at the end of this month when we take our vacation in Coeur d' Alene.

I won't worry untill I hear the horn.