prmama
08-04-02, 10:04 AM
These priceless gifts are not seasonal!
We can give them all year long.
And as we give them, we will find that the giving
enriches us as well as the recipients.

They are worth a million dollars
but they don't cost a cent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gift of LISTENING

But you really have to listen. No interrupting, no planning you response. Just listening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gift of AFFECTION

Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back, and handholds. Let these small actions demonstrate your love for family and friends.

The Gift of LAUGHTER

Clip cartoons. Share great articles and funny stories. E-mail especially good ones to people you know are feeling blue. Your gift will say, "I love to laugh with you."

The Gift of A WRITTEN NOTE

It can be a simple "I love you" or "thanks for your help."
A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a
lifetime, and may even change a life.

The Gift of COMPLIMENT

A simple and sincere "You look great in red,"
"You did a super job," or "That was a wonderful meal"
can make someone's day.

The Gift of FAVOR

Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.
Try it on your drive to work today.

The Gift of SOLITUDE

There are times when we want only to be left alone.
Be sensitive to those times, and give the gift of
solitude to others.

The Gift of GOOD CHEER

The easiest way to feel good is to make others feel good.

JAMarine
08-05-02, 12:10 PM
Sempers Young Lady;

You know you have just too much free time on your hands.

I challenge everyone within this site to start posting Heathers Pic on all Community Boards. We've got to find her a man that'll treat her like she deserves.

Heather, I have a good friend. He's one of my neighbors. Look below for his pic. Don't let him intimidate you. There's a air valve on his butt that'll deflat him a tad.

Sixguns
08-05-02, 01:05 PM
I suggest we create flyers to pass out, post and place under wiper blades at Wal-Marts. Need to let all the eligible bachelors out there know about prmama and help her to make a love connection. Hey JAM, maybe we can create a website for interested men to log on to in order to complete a bio and submit photo for prmama to review. After they complete the bio, they can see a portion of the site that contains her pics and her bio. Recommendations for a site name?

prmama
08-05-02, 01:27 PM
But I don't need that here... I'm happy the way I am... I'll be a lonily old lady....;)
:bunny:

lakers
08-05-02, 01:39 PM
hummmm, well, www.illconsiderall.com, :D, anything to help heather, :thumbup:

Sixguns
08-05-02, 02:26 PM
I guess I better call the printer and tell them to hold up on the fliers. It's a shame too. I was getting a good price and this printer actually does milk cartons too. I was working a package deal, no pun intended.

prmama
08-05-02, 02:33 PM
To stop the press... Cause u got them coming from all over... MEN and Women...

Http://www.poetry.rotten.com/naked-people/

Sixguns
08-05-02, 04:27 PM
Maybe because I don't have the secret password or codes needed for this site. If you can pass me yours, I'll take a look. I guess those pay sites are pretty stingy about giving out free stuff.

Well, sorry I didn't stop the printer in time. From the looks of the link you posted, the folks, men and women, are turning out to take you up on your offer of romance. I hope everything works out for you. You didn't choose JAM's friend TAD did you?

prmama
08-05-02, 04:31 PM
I think that those men and women r on the way to u... Since u like to talk about sex all the time...
:banana:

Sixguns
08-05-02, 04:38 PM
but then I'd have to kill you.

I am sorry that they are not running to be with you. I know you are a popular person and they should all be flocking to you. I guess it must be my charisma and wit. It could be my great looks and personality. Or, it could be a combination of all my better qualities. I can give you a few pointers if you are just not having any luck. Let me know if you need the help.

prmama
08-05-02, 05:13 PM
It is not ur looks or personality they r after... And I don't need no pointers on that... If I wanted someone I can get him. So don't think Highly of urself.. OR try to put me down in anyway possible.. I got a great life with my kids and that is all I need.

arzach
08-06-02, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by prmama
But I don't need that here... I'm happy the way I am... I'll be a lonily old lady....;)

doubt very seriously that you'll be a 'lonely old lady':yes: