PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question

dhenderson88
11-11-08, 07:07 PM
At MCT will we be issued camel backs or will we be drinking out of canteens again? Only ask because, in my opinion, those canteens made water taste horrible in Boot Camp. Thanks in advance brothers.

Semper Fi
PFC Henderson

valiantknight
11-11-08, 07:24 PM
You will be issued a camel back. You thought the water from canteens tasted bad? Just wait.

Big Jim
11-11-08, 07:28 PM
At MCT will we be issued camel backs or will we be drinking out of canteens again? Only ask because, in my opinion, those canteens made water taste horrible in Boot Camp. Thanks in advance brothers.

Semper Fi
PFC Henderson

AS LONG AS YOU DROP YOUR PURIFICATION TABS OR GET THE WATER FROM THE WATER BULL SO YOU DON'T DIE FROM DYSENTARY OR ANY OTHER AMOEBAS IN THE CONTAMINATED WATER, YOU'LL BE OK...!!!TASTE WON'T EVEN MATTER AFTER YOU GET REALLY-HONEST-TO-GOD THIRSTY JUST THANK GOD AND THE MARINE CORPS THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO DRINK AND SOMEWHERE TO GO AND DO SOMETHING!!!!!!

THINK ABOUT THE ALTERNATIVE...YOU COULD BE SITTING BACK ON THE BLOCK SMOKING CRACK AND STEALING FOR A LIVING...!! SUCK IT UP, MARINE!!!

Danman
11-11-08, 08:05 PM
You will get 3 canteens and one camel back,, but you buy the insert for the camel back and it tastes like plastic for a few days but its not that bad just put some flavored powder in it from a MRE and it will taste fine... if you get water out of a water bull get it from the front and not the back.

dhenderson88
11-11-08, 08:55 PM
SUCK IT UP, MARINE!!!

Aye aye Sergeant

CplKJSpevak
11-12-08, 02:59 AM
This Younger Generation grew up on Bottled water so now they are spoiled! LOL......Actually, if it's cold enough and you are thirsty enough you should be fine.

dhenderson88
11-12-08, 06:09 PM
Well I grew up drinking out of a hose but I honestly thought that water tasted good. Back when they still attempted to purify water before it got to your house.

CplKJSpevak
11-12-08, 06:30 PM
I remember the water fountain on the ships we deployed on (which was purified Sea water) tasting 10 times better than the tap water at my apartment in Jacksonville....LOL