thedrifter
11-11-08, 12:33 PM
Iraq vet says he won’t return <br />
By THERESA HOGUE <br />
Gazette-Times reporter <br />
<br />
After two deployments, Marine doesn’t want to go back, could face jail <br />
<br />
When Benjamin Lewis was 17, he joined the Marine...

spotts
11-11-08, 12:36 PM
Guess he will spend some time in jail then.

SupChf
11-11-08, 01:35 PM
Conversation in jail....

Cellmate: "You wanna be the Husband or Wife"

Lewis: (thinking it won't "hurt" being the husband) "I'll be the Husband"

Cellmate: "Good, now get over here and suck your Wife's ****"

Have fun Lewis!!!

2ndCEBSupply
11-11-08, 01:46 PM
A concicious isnt a easy thing

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-11-08, 02:00 PM
I guess his conscious tells him it is OK to refuse to honor a contract he signed and an oath he swore.

Marine84
11-11-08, 07:15 PM
Hmmmmpfh

thewookie
11-11-08, 07:40 PM
Make him sit in the can for twice the time that his unit deploys and then kick him out. He knew the deal - he signed the contract, I bet he enjoyed the GI Bill benefits.

What would Ted Williams do?

jetdoc
11-12-08, 06:57 PM
What would Don Adams do? (Get Smart).

usmc0331
11-15-08, 10:51 AM
frickin awesome, you take the oath, know your duties and contract then you turn you rback on your fellow marines and your country, because you dont feel its right. Put his ass in jail

YutYut
11-15-08, 12:04 PM
Fvcking sh1tbag

LCPLE3
11-17-08, 10:44 PM
The IRR is not &quot;honorably discharged from active duty&quot;. The IRR is the Individual Ready Reserves. Being activated from the IRR is not a “backdoor draft”. He should read the f_cking contract he signed!

mltryman
11-18-08, 12:09 AM
i understand that after witnessing the war 1st hand his conscious may have kicked in but when he signed the contract he knew there was a possibility of getting a phone call one day. he knew what the IRR is and he knew what could happen, but he says it is a "back door draft" this guy really makes me sick. he should have went to the coast guard

mltryman
11-18-08, 12:15 AM
idk though after thinking about it some more i realized maybe he would rather go to jail than possibly kill innocent civilians or maybe he just really disagrees with what our military is doing over there so he does not want to par take. either way he knew the possibilty. so if he does not wanna go let him s*** his wifes **** in jail, and keep him away from Marines who need other Marines to cover their back, sending a man like this to war can cost the life of other soliders.

Gunner 0313
11-18-08, 01:09 AM
:flag: Unfortunately the "10 percenters" exist everywhere in life even in our Beloved Corps. However if this sh*tbag wants to act like a Nancy, then they should make an example of him and incarcerate his sweet little as* in a female prison. I'm surprised that the MSM hasn't run w/ this. Oh right they're still fawning over BHO as the next POTUS. Talk about sh*tbags, maybe these two can get together !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3147/3022370043_53115fb790.jpg (http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.military.2/image.212.jpg)

1topher
11-18-08, 05:21 AM
Dont let me see him in the chow hall, I am taking his Orange and his salad packet,, I am the most violent in the chow hall, the chow hall is where sh%^ pops off, hungry beasts are not to be messed with

whats my mos? 666
whats that ... beast!

mgkusmc
11-18-08, 01:37 PM
Wow....didnt expect that of him, ran into him out at Twentynine Palms when I went through Mojave Viper....he seemed pretty level headed when he was in....funny how civilian life can turn you soft.

NoRemorse
11-18-08, 01:52 PM
He's spitting on the honor of every veteran past and present. We're doing good work out there. We're spreading freedom and helping people help themselves. Strip him of his benefits and send him to Iraq.

If he wants to do good; let him do good there without the protection of the military or the backing of the United States of America. Let him teach the Iraqis we helped free. Let him teach the insurgents that there's a better way, and that way is turning your back on your principles and everything you stood for. Then we'll pick him up with a sponge and bring him around for show-and-tell for all the deserters in the brig.

Die in jail, rot in hell...

mgkusmc
11-18-08, 02:16 PM
You know....I've been to Iraq twice....I dont want to go back, but by God I'm Marine Corps Infantry! If my country needs me to go back, and asks me to go back, I do not have a choice...I can and will go back when asked to do so. Oo-rah!

egbutler1
11-18-08, 03:09 PM
Ahhh