sparkie
11-10-08, 07:04 PM
Bloop,,,,, You're breakin my heart here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

bigdog43701
11-10-08, 07:06 PM
Happy Birthday to all Marines....SEMPER FI

6yrforMar
11-10-08, 07:19 PM
Went to a GREAT MARINE CORPS BIRTHDAY BASH today in South Philly,at Cookies Tavern.It was great met some old & new friends. SEMPER FI,HAPPY 233 years!

Phantom Blooper
11-10-08, 07:37 PM
The Marines' Prayer

Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me aware of Thy presence and obedient to Thy will. Keep me true to my best self, guarding me against dishonesty in purpose in deed and helping me to live so that I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones and Thee without shame or fear. Protect my family. Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm.

Grant me the courage to be proficient in my daily performance. Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the duties my country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me. Make me considerate of those committed to my leadership. Help me to wear my uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must uphold. If I am inclined to doubt; steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again.

Guide me with the light of truth and grant me wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer.

Amen.:flag:

OLE SARG
11-10-08, 07:45 PM
Happy Marine Corps birthday to all my Marine brothers on this site. We are blessed to be members of the greatest military organization in the whole World, the United States Marine Corps!!!!!!! God bless all Marines!!!!!

SEMPER FI BROTHERS, :flag:

RedmanEcho5
11-10-08, 08:00 PM
Each November 10, all over the world- -in formal toasts in solitary raisings of a glass to the images of lost comrades—Marines and former Marines alike salute the birthday of their Corps. No military celebration is as well known as the birthday of the United States Marine Corps. Although the average citizen might be hard pressed to come up with the actual date, it occurs to him as a kind of afterthought, an “ah, yes, it’s their birthday,” as Marines in dress blues seem to appear everywhere—at football games, shopping malls, high school campuses, and Main Street parades.
…It is interesting, too, that the celebration is a birthday, rather than an anniversary of the day the Marine Corps was formed in 1775. Birthdays are for living entities; anniversaries are to commemorate what has happened, not what is happening. Birthdays are a time for celebration; anniversaries a time for reflection.
Semper Fi, Business Leadership the Marine Corps Way<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
By Dan Carrison & Rod Walsh
Happy Birthday to Us All!!
Semper Fidelis, Marines!!

SGT7477
11-10-08, 08:26 PM
Happy Birthday, Semper FI Brothers.

Marine84
11-10-08, 09:29 PM
Some of you AD boneheads better be taking pictures tonight at the Ball - I want to see BLUES for miles!

Happy Birthday and Semper Fi!