View Full Version : Tube Alert

Kegler300
11-07-08, 06:23 AM
Subject 24th MEU and 2/7 in Afghanistan
Network
FOX News – War Stories with Oliver North

Date and Time
Saturday, 8 November – 2100 Eastern and Pacific

War Stories embedded with US Marines in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province and with US Special Forces south of Herat – not far from the border with Iran. In this special episode of War Stories, you will accompany US Marines as they fight the Taliban in the shadows of the Hindu Kush and train Afghan security forces. You’ll also see how tough it is to navigate the complex tribal structure and culture of this ancient people.

The 1st Battalion, 6th Marines of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit deployed to volatile Garmsir District to takedown a Taliban stronghold. It is an extremely dangerous place, as you will see when an IED detonates beneath a vehicle carrying U.S. Marines and our cameraman. We also accompanied 2nd Battalion 7th Marines to remote outposts where they battle ruthless Taliban fighters. Our exclusive footage from the battle for the city of Now Zad is riveting.

This is an inside look at courage and perseverance in the heroic fight for a new Afghanistan.

jlewin
11-07-08, 07:08 AM
I don't see this episode on the listings for FNC on Saturday night. All I see is a re-run at 0300 on Monday morning, but it doesn't say which episode. I'll set the channel to record anyway, maybe the listing is wrong I'd love to see the program.

thedrifter
11-07-08, 01:38 PM
The Battle for Afghanistan

Saturday, November 8 at 9 p.m. ET

BRAND NEW EPISODE: Take an inside look at courage and perseverance in the heroic fight for a new Afghanistan

• Mon., November 10 at 3 a.m. ET: 'War Stories' Classic: The Furious Fight for Dong Ha

• E-mail the show: warstories@foxnews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/warstories/

Ellie