PDA

View Full Version : Four Marines Confess to Torturing & Murdering Their Sergeant & His Wife

sempiternal
11-06-08, 08:20 PM
I found this site while searching for more news on this story. I also happen to be a Marine, so I registered. I tried to post in the related news thread, but I guess all news threads are locked?

I'm trying to find out if these are the real photos of the murderers, I want to make sure, because you never know what to trust on the net, and all the media sources seem to be withholding the photos even though I have read they were released to the public! So, I just want to make sure before I send them to a friend who knows the victims. I appreciate any help.

http://www.mymurrieta.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/s1.jpg
Emrys John

http://www.mymurrieta.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/s2.jpg
Tyrone Miller

http://www.mymurrieta.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/s3.jpg
Kevin Darnell Cox

sempiternal
11-06-08, 08:22 PM
http://www.mymurrieta.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/s4.jpg
Kesuan Sykes

yellowwing
11-06-08, 08:32 PM
That's them! :mad: <br />
<br />
4 Marines Charged in Murder of Sergeant, Wife <br />
NBC San Diego <br />
Updated 4:56 PM PST, Thu, Nov 6, 2008 <br />
<br />
Court records indicate four Marines acknowledged they had roles in the...

sempiternal
11-06-08, 08:37 PM
Thank you! I've been searching this whole time and couldn't find their photos in a news source. I was starting to think the photos were a hoax.

nptwildcat
11-06-08, 08:56 PM
They should burn in hell for this. They aren't Marines, they're scum of the earth. I'm being nice.

thedrifter
11-07-08, 07:34 AM
A FEW 'BAD' MEN <br />
<br />
By CAROLYN SALAZAR and ADAM NICHOLS <br />
<br />
<br />
November 7, 2008 -- <br />
<br />
Four Marines accused of breaking into a Brooklyn-raised Iraq veteran's California home, sexually assaulting his...

thedrifter
11-07-08, 07:41 AM
Confession in torture, slay of Brooklyn-raised Marine sergeant and wife <br />
<br />
BY NANCY DILLON IN MURRIETA, CALIF., AND CORKY SIEMASZKO IN NEW YORK <br />
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS <br />
<br />
Friday, November 7th...

ronr418
11-07-08, 10:20 AM
I hope they fry their a...s. they tarnished the name of the Corps. I hope people don't compared the Marine Corps to the actions of these knuckleheads like people has done in the past. They need to do the samething to them as they did to their victims.

sflew2s
11-07-08, 12:52 PM
The picture of Emrys John is correct. I knew him as a young teenager, I never saw this coming...:(

I found this site while searching for more news on this story. I also happen to be a Marine, so I registered. I tried to post in the related news thread, but I guess all news threads are locked?

I'm trying to find out if these are the real photos of the murderers, I want to make sure, because you never know what to trust on the net, and all the media sources seem to be withholding the photos even though I have read they were released to the public! So, I just want to make sure before I send them to a friend who knows the victims. I appreciate any help.

http://www.mymurrieta.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/s1.jpg
Emrys John

Tyrone Miller

Kevin Darnell Cox

SupChf
11-07-08, 01:07 PM
Won't hear me referring to them as Marines any longer!! They should be tortured in the same way their victims were.....

thewookie
11-07-08, 01:18 PM
I wonder how many waivers, moral or otherwise these punks had to get in. Recruiters have a tough job and can't screen everything, but I'm interested to hear more details about their backgrounds. Absolute punks, I bet we'll find out that the Sgt. rode their azzes because they were bags, and they turn around and do this.

Normal people from "normal" backgrounds do crazy shiat everyday, but this seems more gang related. The Corps has to keep an eye on gangs.

What a sad story, and a s h i t t y way for a good Marine to die. RIP - Semper Fi Marine

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
11-07-08, 01:30 PM
They Need To Do The Same Thing To This ****bags As They Do To The Sgt And His Wife..

A Eye For A Eye.

CH53MetalMan
11-07-08, 04:24 PM
If this story is true, and it probably is, may these four 'sub-humans' spend their remaining days rotting in a damp, stinky jail cell with a minimal amount of bread & water, and nothing else.

Zebra29er
11-07-08, 06:44 PM
I think being bayonet dummies is to good for them

Tegan
11-07-08, 10:29 PM
I am ashamed to go back to the line where these Marines worked.. I know what squadron but I'm not going to say on here. It really makes me wonder, I mean what could have possessed these Marines, ****bags to do that! To think, I could have seen them at the chow hall, the PX..

thedrifter
11-08-08, 08:24 AM
Four Marines Charged With Killing Fellow Marine, Wife, Have Arraignments Reset <br />
<br />
Posted: Nov 6, 2008 05:45 PM <br />
<br />
Updated: Nov 7, 2008 11:54 AM <br />
<br />
KESQ.com News Services <br />
<br />
Four Camp Pendleton...

Tegan
11-08-08, 11:21 AM
augh! i hate this. those POS Marines have never even set foot on a deployment! ever.

thedrifter
11-09-08, 06:18 AM
'KILLER' MARINE'S REVENGE MOTIVE <br />
<br />
By ANGELA MONTEFINISE and BRAD HAMILTON <br />
<br />
<br />
November 9, 2008 -- <br />
<br />
One of the four Marines charged in the slayings of a Brooklyn-born Iraq veteran and his...

Integrity57
11-09-08, 06:07 PM
Too bad they don't still do execution by firing squad any more.

Zulu 36
11-09-08, 06:44 PM
Well, in the balance of things, I read where six Pendleton Marines on liberty discovered their motel on fire, and went door to door waking everyone and even carrying one elderly man to safety. No one was hurt in the fire as a result of their actions.

thedrifter
11-10-08, 08:51 AM
'Nobody deserves death like this,' says DA in torture, slay of Marine, wife

BY NANCY DILLON and CORKY SIEMASZKO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Monday, November 10th 2008, 1:03 AM

A stack of wedding thank-you cards was waiting to be mailed when four Marines allegedly burst into the California home of Brooklyn-bred Marine Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak and his new bride, Quiana.

By the time the bullets hit their brains, the newlyweds had been bound and gagged, forced to endure sadistic torture - and she had been violated repeatedly, court records show.

"Nobody deserves a death like this, least of all good, young people with bright futures," Riverside County prosecutor Daniel Delimon said.

Investigators say the motive for the shocking murders was robbery, but neither Pietrzak's mother in Brooklyn nor his in-laws near San Diego believe that.

Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak's father said he's heard talk the Marines - all of whom are black - visited pain on his gorgeous 26-year-old daughter because she was black and Pietrzak was white.

Investigators are also checking whether one of the accused Marines, Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, had ties to the violent Crips gang. The Pietrzaks had been married for just two months when they were murdered on Oct. 15. Their bodies were at the morgue when the wedding photos they planned to send with the thank-you cards arrived.

After allegedly killing the Pietrzaks, the four made off with Quiana's engagement ring and wedding gifts. Some of the stolen items were found at the accused Marines' barracks at Camp Pendleton, Calif., police said.

None of the suspects has entered a plea.

With Alison Gendar and Kerry Burke

Ellie

RON 68
11-10-08, 11:54 AM
they are not Marine's, and i will not post my feelings on this here. remember the opening vill scene in Firebase Gloria?that comes to my mind for justice in this case.

what a thing to read on the big day,233rd. Semper-Fi.Ron 68

jarheadweb
11-10-08, 12:04 PM
I seem to remember that hanging is still a part of the Corps punishment for murder, escpecially since these acts were committed during a recognized war. Can we add drawing and quartering to that list as well.
My condolences to his family.

dpwisotsky
11-10-08, 01:21 PM
These 4 pieces of crime should suffer the same punishment as they gave to those 2 innocent victims. You 4 were never worthy of the title "Marine", but you will certainly remember how it feels when judgement day comes!!!

Enigmatic
11-10-08, 01:22 PM
Burn 'em!

rheinmark187
11-11-08, 09:38 PM
The news keeps on getting worse and worse. I see plenty of non-marines saying that the Marine Corps is overrated and doesn't deserve its place as the most honored branch. With all that's gone on...

sempiternal
11-12-08, 05:42 AM
...rape with an instrument.

After reading those news reports it sounds like there isn't anything they didn't do; multiple rapes, torture, sexual abuse, serious bodily injury, gagging, tied up and executed the couple, shooting them in the back of their heads, and then setting their home set on fire.

This was no robbery! That's completely obvious.

And yet, the idiot police keep saying it was financially motivated - bull.

If there is one time the police need to do their job right, this is it! And yet, the idiots are running around saying in all the news reports it was just a robbery!

sempiternal
11-12-08, 05:56 AM
I seem to remember that hanging is still a part of the Corps punishment for murder, escpecially since these acts were committed during a recognized war. Can we add drawing and quartering to that list as well.
My condolences to his family.

Nothing could legally be done to these four killers that was ever even close to what they did. Giving them the death sentence is letting them off easy.

The Corps should make an example of them though, there's no room for any leniency in such despicable crimes against one of their own. The punishment should be harsh and swift.

These slimeball investigators calling it "financially motivated," should all be immediately fired!

Captain Kirk
11-12-08, 06:01 AM
They should let the Marines from tha Sgt's platoon take these murderers out for a stroll at Pendelton. They would most certainly just vanish, never to be heard from again. Marine Justice!:evilgrin:

BR34
11-12-08, 06:15 AM
Is that their rank after being reduced or is it their rank when they commited the crimes? A couple of them were basically RIGHT out of bootcamp!

Efforts
11-12-08, 07:17 AM
Shamefully, capital punishment costs more than a round to the head. Hell isn't cruel enough. They should be dealt with violently & constantly by our watch. Laugh at their eventual mercy plea.

Efforts
11-12-08, 07:26 AM
I suspect it's racially charged. Coming from a well-diversed community (myself), similar crimes occur daily. Interracial couples are regular targets of hate. <br />
<br />
It's a safe assumption that officials...

kawasaki75
11-12-08, 08:39 AM
This kinda of thing is just sick,why? They dont deserve to breath our air,send them on there way-oh ill pull the switch!!!!!

Enigmatic
11-12-08, 10:44 AM
If it IS racially motivated, then that just confirms even more that they are not deserving of the title. I'm Mexican-American and I married a white woman, and both of us being Marines, nobody in the military community batted a dissaproving eye in our directions. We see white Marines with black wives, black Marines with white wives, Latino Marines with Asian wives, you name it. We are all a family and racism has no place in our Corps. I hope they burn in hell one day for what they've done.

outlaw3179
11-12-08, 10:59 AM
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6204853

I fount this link . Shows more of the story .

Fuc*king pieces ****. Strip them of their title. They don't fuc*king rate. You dont fu*cking do that to your own .

2ndCEBSupply
11-12-08, 11:11 AM
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ap_patino_touma_080730_mc.jpg&imgrefurl=http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story%3Fid%3D6204853&h=75&w=100&sz=4&hl=en&start=6&um=1&usg=__4fzUZd3lr-051NwIRYBGxSiymvw=&tbnid=WiUNlo5wm-xDLM:&tbnh=61&tbnw=82&prev=/images%3Fq%3DQuiana%2BJenkins-Pietrzak%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

2ndCEBSupply
11-12-08, 11:28 AM
Im still in shock, i cant believe they did what they did.

Money had nothing to do with it.

4 black men were getting chewed on by their NCO and were jealous that his wife was black.

thewookie
11-12-08, 12:12 PM
I agree, the shock hasn't wore off for me either. Either these four pieces of crap all managed to slip through the cracks, or we have some real issues at recruit training. I've already heard that back in the day one of them was a "gang-banger", doesn't surprise me much. But it surprises me that they still waiver these guys in. While I was in, I saw and heard of many Marine on Marine crimes, but nothing even close to something this brutal. These four punks are heartless and corrupt of all moral obligations, never mind Corps values. I don't know the death penalty laws in this state, but I sure hope they find a way to hang these fockers. They don't deserve to live in prison, on our dime; you cannot rehab people like this you can only take their live and pray that it never happens again. They friggin raped this man's wife right in front of his eyes, and then killed them both in cold blood. What a horrible way to go.

SGT-JOHN-ADDY
11-12-08, 12:48 PM
I Still Say They Need Done To Them What They Did To That Marines Family. Just ****es Me Off Hearing That F*cked Up Sh*t

rheinmark187
11-12-08, 03:56 PM
They'll have to have a safety standdown over this, if they haven't already. I read that Marine Corps times article in 2005 about concern over a fading African American Marine Corps presence, but I'll leave it up to those with more knowledge (recruiters and african american nco's) to comment on whether or not the added pressure on recruiters to bolster the AA ranks led to these folks slipping through the cracks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have documented criminal records, but were surely bad apples anyway. I've heard some chatter on a message board saying that the one from Tenn. had some loose family connection to the black supremacist grp that counter-protested at the Christian Newsom vigil. If that's true, it's going to get a lot deeper than "cripgenerals" in the ranks.

rheinmark187
11-12-08, 03:57 PM
I Still Say They Need Done To Them What They Did To That Marines Family. Just ****es Me Off Hearing That F*cked Up Sh*t

To make all that happened even worse, Quiana was her parents only child. Not only has their lives been ruined, but their whole legacy has been horribly stolen from them.:(

sempiternal
11-15-08, 06:14 AM
To make all that happened even worse, Quiana was her parents only child. Not only has their lives been ruined, but their whole legacy has been horribly stolen from them.:(

I didn't even consider that. That's really sad.

usmc0331
11-15-08, 10:35 AM
thats ****ed up. Doesnt suprise me one bit though. The Marine Corps will let any **** bag join now and give waivers to dirtbags left and right. **** you dont even have to try at boot camp anymore, just show up and you will graduate. I just got some photos of a family friend who went to boot and recently gardauted. There were **** bags with fat literally hanging over there charlie trousers, totally disgusting. with this **** poor level of recruits etc we are bound to have more sit like this happen.

Screw letting a Marine back in who served honorably and has proven himself a true warrior back because he has too many tattoos on his arms

but go ahead and pass waivers for domestic violence, drug waivers etc because thats the **** bird I want by my side in combat

sorry for the rant and god speed to this fallen Marine and his family

mcvet57103
11-15-08, 05:52 PM
Death is to good for these scum. I say strip em, tie them to a chair in the middle of the prison, with a sign saying free A$$. After the bull queers get done with-em drag their sore a$$es to solitary, separate them, with no outside contact (except a monthly strip and chair tieing), nothing on the walls (except a picture of their victims), nothing to read, no bed or place to set except on the cold floor, and a light that is on 24/7 so they won't even know if it's night or day. One cold balogna sandwich a day and a glass of warm water for their meal for the rest of their miserable worthless lives. That may even be to good for these pieces of garbage.

SemperFi3531
11-16-08, 01:15 AM
Wow A disgrace to the Marine Corps. Very sad. They deserve to be killed and better be.

HurricaneRJ
11-16-08, 04:06 PM
WOW!!! WTF!!!

Bad enough we got Marines killing wives, girlfriends, now this?

****, they just give Black Marines a bad rep. **** YOU GUYS!!!!

mcvet57103
11-16-08, 05:19 PM
I gotta say when ever I hear chit like this, I feel like the Corps is not the corps anymore. In my 4 years in, I can not remember the kind of raw violence I have seen some (and I hate to use the term in this case) Marines perpetrate against their fellow brothers/sisters. Where has the brother/sisterhood gone? Sure, I saw fights while in, and participated in a few, but man this is beyond my comprehention. We didn't ever try to kill each other, just some good old fashioned innerservice rivalry. Kinda like in Heartbreak Ridge.

SemperFi3531
11-16-08, 07:03 PM
I gotta say when ever I hear chit like this, I feel like the Corps is not the corps anymore. In my 4 years in, I can not remember the kind of raw violence I have seen some (and I hate to use the term in this case) Marines perpetrate against their fellow brothers/sisters. Where has the brother/sisterhood gone? Sure, I saw fights while in, and participated in a few, but man this is beyond my comprehention. We didn't ever try to kill each other, just some good old fashioned innerservice rivalry. Kinda like in Heartbreak Ridge.

well i havent been in the Marine Corps very long but i felt that when i joined i would be joining a brother/sister hood. Since i have been in i have noticed that there really is not one. Maybe on the battlefield the brotherhood is stronger but in Garrison its not. Its more like a brotherhood between ranks. It shouldnt matter what rank you are you should just the fact that you are a Marine and should look out for other Marines. The Custom and Courtisies should stay the same but every Marine no matter what rank should be treated the same. Some Marines have this mentality that just because they are Marines means they are the face of the earth. We all joined to do the same thing protect our country. We shouldnt be getting in fights with each other we should be looking after eachother making sure we are okay mentally.

PaidinBlood
11-16-08, 07:13 PM
well i havent been in the Marine Corps very long but i felt that when i joined i would be joining a brother/sister hood. Since i have been in i have noticed that there really is not one. Maybe on the battlefield the brotherhood is stronger but in Garrison its not. Its more like a brotherhood between ranks. It shouldnt matter what rank you are you should just the fact that you are a Marine and should look out for other Marines. The Custom and Courtisies should stay the same but every Marine no matter what rank should be treated the same. Some Marines have this mentality that just because they are Marines means they are the face of the earth. We all joined to do the same thing protect our country. We shouldnt be getting in fights with each other we should be looking after eachother making sure we are okay mentally.

Hey boss, I hear some of your problems but this thread is about what those animals did and remembering this Marine. You want to start a thread on leadership in the Corps, help yourself. Other than that, I still don't know what to say that hasn't been said. Anything new on this?

SgtThrasher
11-16-08, 08:38 PM
I hope they have a speedy trial and separated from everything related to the United States Marine Corps they have dishonored.

LCPLE3
11-17-08, 11:11 PM
All four should be executed! But this is very unlikely to happen. The last military execution was way back in 1961. The President has to affirmed a death sentence for a member of the U.S. military. President Bush has affirmed the death sentence for a Army scumbag (Ronald A. Gray). First time it's been done in 51 years! Will President Obama do this when these scumbags are convicted? I hope so.

2ndCEBSupply
11-24-08, 08:33 AM
I steer away from this thread, it ruins my day everytime i see it pop up.

This thread should be locked.

coffeejoejava
11-26-08, 07:16 AM
Those sub-human rat b@#tards...how DARE they tarnish the Corps in such a way. There is no way to ever make them pay for what they have done. I can't imagine.......the eyes of the Sgt and his wife...........B%$TARDS

coffeejoejava
11-26-08, 07:28 AM
Is that their rank after being reduced or is it their rank when they commited the crimes? A couple of them were basically RIGHT out of bootcamp!
I think what you would find, if you reviewed their records, is that these scum have been in and out of trouble since day one. There is absolutely no way a good Marine could suddenly do something such as this. This is sickening. Those B@$#TARDS!!!

rheinmark187
12-05-08, 12:24 PM
Nope I saw this happen. Including a murder on Oki stemming out of a ON-BASE meth lab investigation. Also, there were female Marines prostituting themselves in OUR barracks while we were on a combat...

rheinmark187
12-05-08, 12:34 PM
I guarantee you the farther away you are from the action, the more this problem persists. The overwhelming majority of these cases happen in rear echelon units, just like this case. Just like the...

usmcmech02
12-06-08, 06:12 AM
i wish everyone would stop reffering to these wastes of flesh as marines.....and i think they should be strung up by their testicales and skinned alive

sempiternal
04-13-09, 07:00 AM
This is just getting more and more outrageous! :mad:

If there were racist remarks spay painted on the walls of the house, why would the government have been insisting this whole time that the killings were financially motivated! How much more obvious can you get?

Govt Coverup: "****** Lover" at Execution of Biracial Marine (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/digg.com/world_news/Govt_Coverup_******_Lover_at_Execution_of_Biracial _Marine)

nydailynews.com (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/04/03/2009-04-03_grim_twist_in_tortureslay_of_marine_sgt_.html) — 3 weeks before election 2008, 4 black Marines tortured and executed their biracial Marine Sgt. and wife. All media withheld the race and photos of killers for over 3 weeks; until 2 days after the election. From day one, government officials have insisted the rape, torture-slayings, and torching of home were financially motived only. Now the truth.

"After insisting for months the Pietrzaks were slain by four other Marines for their money, a key prosecution witness dropped a bombshell Friday - racist remarks were spray-painted in the couple's California home."

"The words "N----- Lover" were found on the wall near the master bedroom and on a bathroom mirror, Riverside County Homicide Investigator Benjamin Ramirez testified."

"Riverside County Prosecutor Dan DeLimon refused to explain why they were silent about the racial angle."

sempiternal
04-13-09, 07:55 AM
After multiple rapes, torture, sexual abuse, serious bodily injury, gagging, tying up and executing the couple - shooting them in their heads, and then setting the couple's home on fire;

For six months the government continued to insist, and the media continued to report, that this couple was killed only for money!

http://tinyurl.com/dmfkdz

sempiternal
04-13-09, 08:52 AM
From above article:

"Also, a day after they questioned Miller, detectives found a dozen firearms and three apparently stolen passports in his quarters."

"They also found two check cards in Quiana Pietrzak's name, a bracelet with the victim's names engraved inside in Polish - and Pietrzak's blue military dress uniform, complete with medals, hanging in Miller's quarters."

Why would they take the dress blues!

0231Marine
04-13-09, 08:56 AM
1) Who the hell cares? They'll be tried by their peers but they're innocent until proven guilty right?

2) Fill out your profile. If you can't follow the rules of the site, then don't post again.

0231Marine
04-13-09, 11:02 AM
2) Fill out your profile. If you can't follow the rules of the site, then don't post again.

Wow great job filling out your profile. An E-1 since 1990 and still in service...you're quite the Marine!

sempiternal
04-13-09, 03:06 PM
1) Who the hell cares? They'll be tried by their peers but they're innocent until proven guilty right?

I care! And stop posting off-topic and spamming this thread you hypocrite! Ever hear of private messages?

I prefer my privacy, all you need to know is that I'm a Marine. And, what if I was a private? Do you insult privates? Maybe not, but you just insulted me.

You're a real piece of work, 0231Marine. You complain about an internet forum profiles, insult fellow members and Marines, while spamming a topic about meaningless crap -- all in a thread about a murdered Marine - you disrespect the Pietrzaks also!

You need to learn some manners.

"Who the hell cares" about a forum profile when we are talking about a fellow Marine and his wife brutally tortured and murdered and the government covering up the motive!

PaidinBlood
04-13-09, 03:19 PM
I think he was makin fun of 19 yr PVTs...or maybe I'm just a hypocrite too...

Rocky C
04-13-09, 03:24 PM
This is sooo Bad. WTF!!! Marines???
Giving them the Death Penalty is too easy for these F**KING Scumbags.
Torture for the rest of there miserable lives fits the crime.
I'm sick to my stomache now and my mind is spinning out of control.
I gotta go get some fresh air.
Rocky OUT!!!

thewookie
04-13-09, 03:38 PM
I steer away from this thread, it ruins my day everytime i see it pop up.

This thread should be locked.

I agree, I hesitated all day to come in this thread but curiosity got me. It would be nice if the mods could shut this one down.

There is no good reason to keep this thread going.

Gunner 0313
04-13-09, 03:46 PM
There is no good reason to keep this thread going.

:flag: I second that. This thing makes me nauseous.

thedrifter
04-13-09, 03:54 PM
Done Marines!

Now we will see if sempiternal will fill out his profile which has been requested, by his fellow Marines...

The site does repect the privacy of their members but we do like more info....to post here....

I never saw a shy Marine...;)

You can always PM me....

Ellie