PDA

View Full Version : My kid is running for President in 2012

nptwildcat
11-06-08, 06:26 PM
My young Marine wrote this after McCain loss.

I am officially announcing my candidacy for President of the United States of America for 2012
I will raise your taxes (it is the only realistic way to fix the deficit).I will pull our troops out of the middle east.I will drop multiple Nuclear bombs on the middle east.Health care that is your problem government can't do everything for you.I will drill off shore.I will make banks accountable for ripping people off.I will raise the federal interest rate in order for the dollar to regain value.I will ban importing of products from companies that move out of the USA.I will go ahead and drop multiple Nuclear bombs on N. Korea also.I am pro life No its not your choice.I will privatize social security.I will cut all welfare, food stamps and WIC aide.Your kid is not ADD kick them in the ASS.If you don't like what your kid sees or hears on tv and radio don't let them watch. In return I Will not take federal campaign funding.I only need each of you to make a small donation of around $75 million dollars.Thank You Very Much I can be reached in Canada until 2011

Marine84
11-06-08, 07:57 PM
Lol!

nptwildcat
11-06-08, 08:06 PM
Thank God. Someone took it as a good laugh. I posted it on another
site and a lady went crazy on me.

Marine84
11-06-08, 08:12 PM
She was one of the ones on welfare.

nptwildcat
11-06-08, 08:31 PM
Yes she was. That was just one of many things she went off on.
ADD and her abortion was others.

Marine84
11-07-08, 07:55 AM
Did you tell her to put her big girl panties on and deal with it?