PDA

View Full Version : I made it

dhenderson88
11-05-08, 10:38 PM
2Bn Company E Plt 2102
SDI SSGT Tunning
DI SSGT Cabrerra (I know I spelled that wrong)
DI SGT Lomeli
DI SGT Hernandez

OOOOORRRRAAAAHHHH
Semper Fi

PFC Henderson

Achped
11-05-08, 10:55 PM
Good job PFC! Welcome to my Corps Marine.

Enjoy your leave, spend time with family and friends and eat all the geedunk youve been missing out on, but be sure to lock on all your trash before you depart to SOI. Get your alphas pressed and pack all your gear because I know you dumped it out already. Just because you graduated boot doesnt mean its over...this isn't even the beginning.

outlaw3179
11-05-08, 11:04 PM
Hey Henderson did you grad with a guy named Haege?

MLMonk
11-05-08, 11:06 PM
Don't lose any of the teachings about Customs and Courtesies. I find too many Marines lose that during boot leave.

Other then that and a few relative traditional USMC subjects that you should withhold..Congratulations and welcome to the Family.

dhenderson88
11-05-08, 11:15 PM
Hey Henderson did you grad with a guy named Haege?

Not that I know of Sgt, he wasn't in my platoon at least. By the way, are there any admins on that would allow me to change my status to Marine?

dhenderson88
11-05-08, 11:16 PM
Don't lose any of the teachings about Customs and Courtesies. I find too many Marines lose that during boot leave.

Other then that and a few relative traditional USMC subjects that you should withhold..Congratulations and welcome to the Family.

That was a huge thing that Drill Instructor Staff Sergeant Cabrrera stressed, so I'm defenitly going to heed that advice.

yellowwing
11-05-08, 11:27 PM
Outstanding PFC Henderson. Semper Fi, Marine! :usmc:

davblay
11-06-08, 12:01 AM
Welcome home Marine and welcome to the Corps PFC. Oh and congrats on your promotion.

Dave

TSchultz
11-06-08, 01:20 AM
Well Henderson I was looking for you in recieving with no luck. I ended up in 2107. Good times, but glad its over with.

Dismissed! Aye Aye Staff Sergeant... Oorah!

Still gets me all warm and tingly inside. :marine:

Good luck and Semper Fi. I will probably see you in MCT.

SGT7477
11-06-08, 07:30 AM
Congrats, Semper FI.

jinelson
11-06-08, 08:23 AM
Nice job Marine welcome home.

Jim

Chumley
11-06-08, 08:28 AM
Congratulations Dhenderson88, MLMonk and TSchultz!!!!

MY Corps.
YOUR Corps.
OUR Corps.
MARINE CORPS!

Welcome aboard and Semper Fidelis!
C
:flag:

TSchultz
11-06-08, 09:09 AM
Henderson, your squad leader Pfc. Jimenez was a really good friend of mine back in junior high and then he moved away to Texas and I switched high schools. I met him again up at Pendleton though I had no idea he joined the Marine Corps. Just a crazy concidence that I thought I'd share.

Semper Fi.

dhenderson88
11-06-08, 03:02 PM
Henderson, your squad leader Pfc. Jimenez was a really good friend of mine back in junior high and then he moved away to Texas and I switched high schools. I met him again up at Pendleton though I had no idea he joined the Marine Corps. Just a crazy concidence that I thought I'd share.

Semper Fi.

Oh, now way, that's pretty crazy. Jiminez was probably our best squad leader too, he always pushed himself and expected others to do the same.

Rains
11-06-08, 04:27 PM
Congradulations Marine! :thumbup: