PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

AviatorDog
11-05-08, 09:36 PM
Well here's my story! Haha!

I'm in JROTC and was actually considering going the Army Officer route for some time as I had been told about it by my SAI and it sounded pretty good. But when I was younger, 8 years old I believe, I wanted to be a Marine, and being in the Young Marines for 4 years made me want to join even more.And the more I thought about it the harder it was for me to picture myself in the Army, just the thought of it didnt feel right, so I instead DEP'd/Swore in! It took some time tho, over my moms crying and yelling and complete BS'ing, she finally signed along with my dad!...Then she left for a week and then repeated this process several times, haha! Anyways, my ship date is 20090615 San Diego, 80 on the ASVAB (retaking it tomorrow at school) and my MOS is 03xx! Could I possibly get my status changed? If my recruiters name and number is needed for verification I'll gladly provide!

Im soooo excited right now, I cant wait to get highschool over with and head off!

polizei
11-05-08, 10:21 PM
I know you're excited, but don't wish your life away. The time will come soon enough, spend the time you have with your family and friends before you go! Congratulations and good luck. Read these forums, they are FULL of useful information.