PDA

View Full Version : deep fried burgers

Marine1955
11-04-08, 06:58 PM
did anyone besides me ever eat from camp lejeune those deep fried ham burger's . i remember on payday we would run to the p.x. so we could order and eat them.. i know if my doctor knew this he would have a sh*t fit.but back then we where young,dumb.and full of **** and vinneger! and didn't care.. sometimes even today i wish i could have one of those burgers.anyway,just wonder if anyone remembers them beside me. Semper Fi :flag:

sparkie
11-04-08, 07:37 PM
Never heard of that. Sounds real damm good. Do remember in Oki, buyin fried rice, heaping plate for a quarter. Kept me outta the messhall.

SGT7477
11-04-08, 07:40 PM
did anyone besides me ever eat from camp lejeune those deep fried ham burger's . i remember on payday we would run to the p.x. so we could order and eat them.. i know if my doctor knew this he would have a sh*t fit.but back then we where young,dumb.and full of **** and vinneger! and didn't care.. sometimes even today i wish i could have one of those burgers.anyway,just wonder if anyone remembers them beside me. Semper Fi :flag:

The ones with the cheese inside?:flag:

SlingerDun
11-04-08, 07:55 PM
I could live on deep fried slaw burgers and scotch eggs, but not for long

Marine1955
11-14-08, 09:20 AM
boy do i from the maggot wagons that ran all over the base .for me it was in iwakuni japan from 74 to 75 love the kinti festivel also got wastied there to. then from 79 to 80 in okinawa japan it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zebra29er
11-14-08, 01:46 PM
ooooh yeaaa Deep fried Burgers at LeJeune, Those were the days , I had forgotten all about them days LOL :devious::thumbup: