PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong?

HurricaneRJ
11-04-08, 05:30 AM
Is it wrong to show up to your Company's Marine Corps ball, drunk and wasted before it starts. All I remember is drinking with fellow Marines, then 2 hours after it starts I was found on the toilet seat passed out. But rest assured, I'm never going to play drinking games with other Marines, we just don't know when to quit.

Semper Fi' and Happy Birthday

sparkie
11-04-08, 06:14 AM
Sounds like a Marine memory to me LOL. Yea, it's wrong, so? Just upholding another tradition.

BR34
11-04-08, 06:21 AM
Yea, it's wrong, because you missed out on seeing all your SNCOs drunk off their asses acting retarded!

Seeing that was the best part of the Ball for me.

sparkie
11-04-08, 06:34 AM
Oooooh, I'll never do it again.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thewookie
11-04-08, 08:57 AM
I wouldn't say it's wrong, but if you are drunk, in uniform, and in public - then you should be careful. I've been there, so I'm not trying to throw rocks from my glass house, but I am warning you. When you are on top, and as a Marine you are, some people with penis envy like to take shots to take you down. If you're shiatfaced out in town, in uniform, and being stupid - the chances are that someone is going to try and take a shot at you. Because they are jealous punks or because they can.

Just don't set yourself up for trouble, get a room, stay with your boys and maintain a low profile if your going to get ripped.

Nothing worse then having a nasty little hangover and having to stand tall in front of the 1st Sgt the day after our birthday, trust me.

outlaw3179
11-04-08, 09:01 AM
Sure its wrong , but I dont know too many Marines who have never been in that spot. I myself in that bunch. With age you get more maturity. Its fun now , but later in time you wont want to get that drunk , and youll appreciate the balls more and more. Not to say you wont ever be a Sgt. getting in fist fights in dress blues at some random bar against a bunch of hippies. :)

Wyoming
11-04-08, 12:15 PM
Is it wrong to show up to your Company's Marine Corps ball, drunk and wasted before it starts. All I remember is drinking with fellow Marines, then 2 hours after it starts I was found on the toilet seat passed out. But rest assured, I'm never going to play drinking games with other Marines, we just don't know when to quit.

Semper Fi' and Happy Birthday

Yes it is wrong.

You are a Marine.

You are at the Marine Corps Ball.

You are in uniform.

You are being judged by your superiors.

Flush your career!

'Judge not unless ye be judged', or something like that. No saint myself by any means.

This question should go without being asked.

outlaw3179
11-04-08, 02:45 PM
Yes it is wrong.

You are a Marine.

You are in uniform.

Flush your career!

'Judge not unless ye be judged', or something like that. No saint myself by any means.

No way . Your not going to flush your career. I have some seen some of the most ridiculous things happen at balls by officers and SNCO's . Its not encouraged but its one of those things that happens. Plus you take care of your own. If you see your buddy fuc*king up you police him up .
Unless your murder someone, take a dump on the birthday cake, f*ck the Company Commanders daughter during the ceremony your not going to get into to much trouble.

sparkie
11-04-08, 03:42 PM
Yes it is wrong.

You are a Marine.

You are in uniform.

Flush your career!

Stuff it,,,LMAO. :D