PDA

View Full Version : Annoying campaigners

DobbinsBlythe
11-01-08, 05:07 PM
OH MY GOOOOOOSH! I don't know what the heck these people were thinking sending an Obama campaign member to my door (marked with a USMC plaquard and an NRA sticker)!

I can understand trying to get someone to vote on your side, but sending someone to your door with the only intent of bashing the candidate you're voting for.. is not a good idea.

Has anyone else had this happen? I've gotten flyers galore, but this is the first time some annoying prissy woman has come to my door telling me all my ideals and beliefs are wrong. (I mean.. even the Jehovas Witnesses don't come knocking on people's doors to start fights.. especially doors of people who are probably packin heat)

Some people have their priorities all wrong.

Echo_Four_Bravo
11-01-08, 05:47 PM
They're going to door to door in the battleground states. If you're a registered voter in one of those states you should expect both campaigns to stop by. Who knows, maybe you're not in love with all of the things on your property- your husband could be a right wing, gun loving, sicko (note- I'm one too) while you could be liberal but not so loud about it... at least that's the logic.

When someone from a different campaign shows up on my door I usually try to get them to stay as long as I can. If they're talking to me they cannot be talking to someone that may decide to vote for their guy.