PDA

View Full Version : GLOCK's $100 off Military/LE Discount now also includes EMS/Fire

Zebra29er
11-01-08, 04:55 PM
This may have been posted before , if so, sorry but for the new guys on active duty living off bass. or former Marines that have gone into LEO or EMT

GLOCK's $100 off Military/LE Discount now also includes EMS/Fire
<HR style="COLOR: #8c735a; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #8c735a" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_start -->Thought some of you guys might want to know that GLOCK is now offering its $100 off Military/LE discount to people in EMS/fire/security. I called them at (770) 432-1202 and confirmed it. They said, "Yeah, it falls under Homeland Security". So EMS folk, if you want to buy a GLOCK under this discount, just call GLOCK at the number above, get a list of "GLOCK Law Enforcement Dealers" in your state, and you'll be good to go. I'm getting me a GLOCK 19 in a few days. http://glocktalk.com/forums/images/smilies/sunnies.gif Later on.

ErikHeiker
11-04-08, 03:23 PM
I got my Glock 23 under the same deal. Great pistol. Never had a misfeed or misfire to date. I just hope I don't lose it to JBTs after tonight's election results confirm my worst fears.

Buckeye
11-04-08, 04:43 PM
Got Me A Glock 37, Not Under This Discount though....Great Weapon!