PDA

View Full Version : Any 6423 MOS's? Aviation electronics.

EngelDesTodes
10-31-08, 03:43 PM
Hi, I've signed up for aviation electronics, and my question is for fellow aviation electronics marines, how is the mos? as in like are you satisfied with it? or would of chosen something else if you had the choice? Because I am having second thoughts, one in particular Security Forces (UV) for infantry. Also what are your thoughts on that? I just don't want to be like working by myself, I prefer working with a group, and I know thats a big thing in the security forces. Usually get to work with almost the same group, don't you?

semperfi170
10-31-08, 09:29 PM
First of all in the aviation electronics field you don't work by yourself. You are part of a shop that performs the required tasks. Second read the rules for the site. Your use of proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation is horrible.

MOST IMPORTANT: You will capitalize the first letter in Marines when referring to us as an entity or Marine when referring to an individual.

Enigmatic
11-01-08, 11:14 AM
You're going to work with the same group of individuals everday pretty much regardless of MOS. You'll love and hate the Marines you work with cause you'll see them so damn much.

BunnerRabbit
11-03-08, 05:10 PM
You will be in a squadron for 53's I believe shop will consist of 10 or so people and you will troubleshoot and replace electronic components.