PDA

View Full Version : Few questions for you Marines

Fox57
10-30-08, 10:47 AM
Ok well Im at a crossroads in my life...Ive been workin for the past 2 years or so and it just isnt doing much for me...It seems as if I could do more with my life then just working...I was just wondering what it's like to be a Marine...And how are your programs for Firefighting and Military Police?

Thanks Everyone.

TJKUSMC
10-30-08, 11:31 AM
Working isn't doing it for you so your interested in the Marine Corps? LOL. The Marine Corps is nothing BUT work. I think you mean, you would like to do something more with your life then just going to a 9-5 job? The Marine Corps is a tough business. It takes a lot of commitment and hard work. If your up for that then go to your local recruiting office.

SlingerDun
10-30-08, 05:44 PM
...Ive been workin for the past 2 years or so and it just isnt doing much for me...It seems as if I could do more with my life then just working...2 years eh, try not working for the next two years and see how much it does for you

sparkie
10-30-08, 06:00 PM
Alright, Bros, Lets give it out straight
It ain't for everyone, in fact in my older years, I'm startin to feel Marines were born that way. How do you feel?

Frustration,,,Hurry up and wait, then get pizzed 'cause it ain't ever gonna go your way. Can you handle real frustration?

Keep pushin when you KNOW it's killing you. Keep pushin. Can you push?

Find the best friends of your life, than loose em. Can you loose?

Wantin out as soon as you are in. Dreadin tomorrow. Hatin yesterday. Investing all your money into booze. Can you survive?

Other than the few things I brought up,,,,,,,,It's the dammnist ride of your young life. Impress the he11 outta yerself,and the grandkids, And end up with countless Brothers, and Sisters forever.

Marine84
10-30-08, 08:24 PM
Yep...............that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

sparkie
10-30-08, 08:35 PM
Oh,,, One thing I failed to speak of,,,,,, From 1775 on down, We all know we made a difference.