PDA

View Full Version : More on the NH Dem Loser

thedrifter
10-28-08, 08:52 AM
More on the NH Dem Loser
Posted By Uncle Jimbo

Turns out he may be a poseur as well as a DOUCHE from Jonn at This Aint Hell.

He then told me he had served in Viet Nam and had friends who were POW-MIA. I compassionately touched his arm thanked him for his service and told him I was sorry for his loss. I told him that no matter where you stood on the politics of the War on Terror that a Congressman or Senator out of respect should return a phone call to a Gold Star family member. He stated his disgust for what we were doing in Iraq and said “We’ve all lost things.” THINGS????? My son is not a thing. He was a hero who stood out in the direct line of fire 3 times that day and gave his life for this man and he has the audacity to compare his sacrifice with a thing???? I was livid!!! How dare him.

Well, as soon as I read the email (at about 2300 Zulu), I just “googled” Buckley’s name and hit on a Wikipedia entry (probably written by Buckley himself) and learned;

Buckley’s first involvement in Democratic Party politics was at age eight, when he campaigned for a gubernatorial candidate by making homemade signs.[2] As a twelve year old in 1972, he was volunteering for the Ed Muskie primary presidential campaign.

I don’t know how he passed himself off as eighteen years old when he was eight or nine years old and went to Vietnam as he told Debbie he did. Or maybe he’s just an opportunistic liar. In fact, a perusal of his Wikipedia entry turns up not one mention of ANY military service;

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=4378

Ellie

thedrifter
10-28-08, 08:54 AM
NH Democrat shows true class <br />
Posted By Uncle Jimbo <br />
<br />
There are quite a few things I will let slide, but disrespect to Gold Star Moms is not on the list. Debbie Lee sends a message about some...