PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt design for jnelson

Osotogary
10-27-08, 09:47 PM
I'll have to beg everyones indulgence in the following matter.
Awhile ago I said that I would like to create an iron-on transfer for jnelson.
I'm not that skilled with the computer but I thought that I would give it a go.
It's a simple design, really, utilizing information and photographs available from this website.
Jim, if you see this let me know what you think. If you like it, I'll iron it on a t-shirt and send it to you. (I hope my iron works.)
If anyone else has any ideas, feel free to share them. My skin has thickened since I joined this website. LOL
Adios, for now.
Gary

SlingerDun
10-27-08, 10:09 PM
I like ithttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif has a Hatari Safari Outback look about it, but i dont think the Marine/Vehicle details will remain vivid after a couple washings

SlingerDun
10-27-08, 10:10 PM
I like ithttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif has a Hatari Safari Outback look about it, but i dont think the Marine/Vehicle details will remain vivid after a couple washings.
Is that a chew spit cup behind the seat?

Wyoming
10-27-08, 10:46 PM
Sheeit Gary, make it happen.

rickyracer
10-28-08, 12:13 AM
Is this the only choise, or is this the one ( you ) like the best??

Osotogary
10-28-08, 04:06 AM
SlingerDun - I'm sure that since this iron transfer will be made from an ink jet printer the colors may not be as vivid over the next couple of washings although there has been some improvements made regarding the transfer material.
Is that a chew spit cup behind the seat? - I don't really know Slinger, Jim would know for sure.

rickyracer - This is the only one I did; it sort of evolved.

bigalholmes165 - All I need is for Jim to give me the go ahead. Then I'll see what it looks like on a t-shirt.

thedrifter
10-28-08, 06:18 AM
:thumbup:

Ellie

GySgtRet
10-28-08, 06:29 AM
I don't think it is a spit cup I think it is a BUTT can. But of course Jim would know for sure. I like it Gary. I would see if anybody has any other pictures of Jim, but if this is all you got then go for it.

Gunny out
Semper Fi
:usmc: