PDA

View Full Version : Better Late Than Never...

Flyboy11
10-27-08, 06:29 PM
Well its taken me awhile to post back on here. But I left for boot way back on June 16th and graduated Sept.12th with 3rd BN Mike Co. Had my ten days leave and failed to report back on here. But anyway shipped to MCT had some more fun and now im stationed in NAS Pensacola as an 8972(Basic Aircrew Trainee) waiting to pick up class for the Naval Aircrew Candidate School next friday. Well if any Poolees have any questions let them fly cause we have a lot of down time here.

yellowwing
10-27-08, 06:39 PM
Semper Fi Marine! Did you pick up any rank yet?

Jyates383
10-28-08, 04:25 AM
Congrats on earning the title. How is Pcola? I was there not too long ago looked like a pretty cool place to be stationed.

cantonmark
10-28-08, 08:32 AM
Congratulations Marine. My son was 3rd BN Mike Co and graduated Sept 12, Plt. 3072. He is at Pensacola waiting to class up. He is 6251. Hope you get to class up soon as my Marine is waiting to class up, was told it could be 3 months. Hurry up and wait.

TJR1070
10-28-08, 08:54 AM
Congratulations Marine! Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Flyboy11
10-31-08, 03:58 PM
Pensacola's not to bad right now, maybe a little cold but thats cause im from Florida so I dont like the cold to begin with. Cpl Yellowing, I actually came in as a contract PFC. But
Sgt Cantonmark I probably know your son considering I graduated from Plt. 3072 and if he's a 6251 he should be AMS-1 same as I am cause a few of us came down together. The AM's and AD's are on average waiting 3 to 5 months to pick up class which is hard on a few people. Aircrew actually classed up to day and we start swimming monday. But, if any poolees have questions about aircrew, mct, or boot just let me know and ill do my best to answer.