PDA

View Full Version : Barracks cover

TJKUSMC
10-27-08, 05:03 PM
My boot camp issued white cover for my barracks cover keeps picking up dirt. The guide for our platoon in boot camp got to wear the barracks cover with the plastic leathery material? I tried looking at the MCRD PX for one but they were all out and I would like to get one before reporting in for SOI this November. Do any of you know a good website where I could get one of those 55 dollar barracks covers with that plastic/leather type material? Help is much appreciated gentlemen.

Wyoming
10-27-08, 08:25 PM
I googled barracks covers - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=barracks+covers&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

RYDERKUR
10-27-08, 08:32 PM
Uh, the Uniform Store online.........how does it pick up dirt? You wear it for one night at the Ball and why would you need it for SOI? Get one there at the PX if you want one.

TJKUSMC
10-27-08, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the help.

ZSKI
10-28-08, 04:00 PM
There are pre-made vinyl ones they sell at the px if thats what your talking about.

bigdog43701
10-28-08, 05:06 PM
here again...check out the Marine Shop. they have those "plastic leathery material" covers.

TJKUSMC
10-28-08, 06:36 PM
Haha. I have no idea what the material is called so "plastic leathery" sounded like a good description.