PDA

View Full Version : Who are they?

BigGunz90
10-26-08, 11:26 AM
Hey Marines/Fellow Poolees,
I was browsing wiki on the Marine Museum and I came across a wall of Marines on it that I've never seen before. Can anyone tell me who these men are? Thanks.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Valkyrion/800px-Inside_Marine_Corp_Museum.jpg

jrhd97
10-26-08, 01:59 PM
Ask GySgtRet, he works there. He is your best bet for any info.

FullMetalFuture
10-26-08, 02:45 PM
The museum is AMAZING!! I loved seeing how far aviation has come while I was there. The Marine Corps is 2nd to none.

GySgtRet
10-26-08, 03:14 PM
I am honored that you have visited the best ever museum of Marines...!!!! These are not famous Marines they are Marines that have served during different periods of time throughout the history of our Corps. There are pictures of Marines in battle or shortly after a battle, there are marines on duty as Drill Instructors, if you looked to the right as you walked in you will see a Marine with the Dilll Instructor's
"Smokey Bear Hat". As far as I know this Marine is still on active duty as a SSgt. Everything in the Marine Corps has meaning and is tradition. As far as traditions go there are some made everyday with today's Marines in the battle with terrorisim. When you become a Marine go back to the museum you will see what I mean.

Semper Fi

Gunny out
:usmc:

BigGunz90
10-26-08, 03:33 PM
I am honored that you have visited the best ever museum of Marines...!!!! These are not famous Marines they are Marines that have served during different periods of time throughout the history of our Corps. There are pictures of Marines in battle or shortly after a battle, there are marines on duty as Drill Instructors, if you looked to the right as you walked in you will see a Marine with the Dilll Instructor's
"Smokey Bear Hat". As far as I know this Marine is still on active duty as a SSgt. Everything in the Marine Corps has meaning and is tradition. As far as traditions go there are some made everyday with today's Marines in the battle with terrorisim. When you become a Marine go back to the museum you will see what I mean.

Semper Fi

Gunny out
:usmc:

Thank you sir for your information. When I do become a Marine I will definately do that.