PDA

View Full Version : It's times like this

griffsigsRM
10-26-08, 11:08 AM
I left the Corps 18 years ago and in times of trouble and strife i always look to my comrades and fellow Marines to help me through , thank god for the brotherhood.

Stessed

bucksgted
10-26-08, 11:30 AM
I left the Corps 18 years ago and in times of trouble and strife i always look to my comrades and fellow Marines to help me through , thank god for the brotherhood.

Stessed

Griff, I left active duty in our beloved Corps 48 years ago (Feb 19, 1960). The "brotherhood" has always been there for me. Never met a brother I couldn't talk to. I'm finding that I can even talk to my 18 yearold nephew that is just finishing up MCT and about to start SOI at Camp Pendelton. He's a little naive, but still a brother.:flag:

ricky30091
10-29-08, 04:07 PM
Hiya Griff,
What ails thee?
I left the Corps 22 years ago and have to wear my green lid for the first time since then; thank goodness it hasn't shrank like my Corps pattern belt!
Going to Ontario for remembrance parade with their RMA; looking forward to meeting the lads.
Take care
Ricky

griffsigsRM
10-29-08, 04:32 PM
Good luck for the parade I will be attending the RMA one here in Exeter followed by a nice PU in the White Ensign Club.
Yours