PDA

View Full Version : Now a Marine!!

dtsetzer
10-25-08, 07:49 PM
OOHRAH Marines! I graduated yesterday, Oct 24th, 2nd Bn. Fox Co. Plt 2073. First of all I want to thank every Marine on this website who gave me advice or helped me in any way, it helped me a ton while I was on the Island. Poolees, it is worth every damn second you spend there, there is nothing I will do in my life that will make me feel the same as I felt when my Drill Instructor handed me my Eagle Globe and Anchor. If there are any questions Poolees, feel free to ask, I will be happy to answer them. I'm going to sign off for now, spending some time with my grandfather and family, but I will be on this site a lot the next ten days!

Semper Fi,

Private Setzer

Quinbo
10-25-08, 07:54 PM
Congratulations! Outstanding job Marine.

dtsetzer
10-25-08, 07:56 PM
Ah, one thing I forgot, my Drill Instructors! SDI Ssgt May, DI Sgt Forrer, DI Sgt Blaisdell, DI Sgt Kahler. I'll have a few pictures to upload when I get home on Monday!

dizark
10-25-08, 08:33 PM
Congrats to you Marine. Outstanding job and I to hope to experience what it feels like when I earn my Eagle, Globe, and Anchor.

ecfree
10-25-08, 08:39 PM
HEY DAVE,
OOOORRAAAAAH
MARINE
CONGRATULATIONS,WELL DONE..:beer:

sparkie
10-26-08, 12:22 AM
happy day,,, Lil Brother......

jrhd97
10-26-08, 07:39 AM
Congrats MARINE !!

RedSox0989
10-26-08, 08:07 AM
hey man! I was in Plt 2072 with SDI SSGT Vesely, DI SSGT Williams, DI SSGT King and DI SGT Alvarez. It was a blast. Have fun on boot leave.

yellowwing
10-26-08, 08:48 AM
Congratulations Marine!

chrisnica
10-26-08, 10:43 AM
Good job Marine and welcome to the family.

SGT7477
10-26-08, 10:58 AM
Congrats, Semper FI.

Scottie0417
10-28-08, 12:46 AM
Congrats and oohrah brother

davblay
10-28-08, 08:41 AM
OOHRAH Marines! I graduated yesterday, Oct 24th, 2nd Bn. Fox Co. Plt 2073. First of all I want to thank every Marine on this website who gave me advice or helped me in any way, it helped me a ton while I was on the Island. Poolees, it is worth every damn second you spend there, there is nothing I will do in my life that will make me feel the same as I felt when my Drill Instructor handed me my Eagle Globe and Anchor. If there are any questions Poolees, feel free to ask, I will be happy to answer them. I'm going to sign off for now, spending some time with my grandfather and family, but I will be on this site a lot the next ten days!

Semper Fi,

Private Setzer

Welcome Home Marine! That sounds better than the Rct I used to put on your letters! Enjoy your leave and Semper Fi, Little brother!

Dave

TJR1070
10-28-08, 08:53 AM
Congratulations Marine! Welcome to the Brotherhood.

JRossoll01
10-28-08, 09:04 AM
Hey whats going on
I was in PLT 2075

off topic question but how do I change my avator to Private?

yellowwing
10-28-08, 09:14 AM
Congratulation Rosso! I'll set it up for you. Semper Fi! :usmc:

Bozooka
11-17-08, 10:51 PM
Semper-Fi Marine.. My Son was your SDI..:evilgrin:

Semper Fi,

Private Setzer

Bozooka
11-18-08, 12:17 AM
Hey My son was your SDI!!! Semper-Fi Marine :evilgrin:

hey man! I was in Plt 2072 with SDI SSGT Vesely, DI SSGT Williams, DI SSGT King and DI SGT Alvarez. It was a blast. Have fun on boot leave.

COFields
11-18-08, 12:18 AM
Good job! I can't wait to be just like that! Was it difficult?

TJR1070
11-18-08, 09:57 AM
Hey Sgt. Bazooka I think you might have scared them. Actually though that is pretty cool. I know I wouldn't miss the opportunity to befriend the father of the man who made me a man.

Bozooka
11-18-08, 12:13 PM
Well I hope I didn't scare them I like to stay intouch with Marines my son has made.. But the last Platoon was special it was my sons last cycle on the island My son will be comming back here and most likly see some of them again..lol :evilgrin:

Hey Sgt. Bazooka I think you might have scared them. Actually though that is pretty cool. I know I wouldn't miss the opportunity to befriend the father of the man who made me a man.

TJR1070
11-18-08, 01:39 PM
Semper Fi Sgt. Bazooka! Please thank your son for his dedication to the Corps for me.

Bozooka
11-18-08, 01:47 PM
Thank you.. and also thank you for your service in our corps..Welcome home BRO>>>

Semper Fi Sgt. Bazooka! Please thank your son for his dedication to the Corps for me.