PDA

View Full Version : Officially a Poolee

Drill for life
10-25-08, 04:42 PM
I am officialy a Marine Poolee, I have my MOS(0311) and a Shipdate(10/28/10). I was wondering could I get a waiver for tattoos on my eyelids. I really want to get "God Forgives" tattooed on my eyelids. SInce I already enlisted would that be okay?

Wyoming
10-25-08, 05:37 PM
Wing, you gotta, you just gotta turn us loose here!!!

Marine84
10-25-08, 05:49 PM
This one must be fking joking BigAl - it's a setup. Wing is testing us. LOL!

Wyoming
10-25-08, 05:53 PM
Kim, I'm fvcking dying here.

Iffen Wing is testing, I'm gonna fail.

Oh yeah, didja notice, the 'test' is from Atlanta!!

Phantom Blooper
10-25-08, 05:55 PM
Wing, you gotta, you just gotta turn us loose here!!!

I really am having a hard time here. Wing...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Drill for Life,

Up until this point the majority of your posts have been about things that you want to find out about the Marine Corps verse your JROTC and you have been getting some pretty straight answers from the majority on your questions from the Marines.

Everyone has a brain fart every now and then..... then sometimes some just let's out a shart and it's all over with.

You know that you can't so why in the hell are you asking?

You have been on this site long enough to know better. Get your head back out of your azz and start back on the right trail. Do searches on here and find your answer....

Some say there is NO stupid questions....that is a highly debatable subject!

Get your shiat back together...I was starting to think that you may have your head and azz wired together and show potential...again this can be debatable.

PROVE ME WRONG!:evilgrin:

Marine84
10-25-08, 05:57 PM
I noticed..................I can get to him and you can't :banana:na na na na na na

BR34
10-25-08, 06:05 PM
I'm actually a little surprised to see you asking this, DFL. But NO, absolutely, NO. Do not get any tattoos anywhere that can be seen in PT gear.

I had a tattoo on my neck that had to be removed before being allowed to DEP in. There will be no waiver for a Mike Tyson face tat.

Wyoming
10-25-08, 06:11 PM
I noticed..................I can get to him and you can't :banana:na na na na na na

Methinks he would rather me!!:angel:

yellowwing
10-25-08, 06:58 PM
Have at it!

Quinbo
10-25-08, 07:58 PM
Already assigned an MOS and has a ship date 2 years from now. Back away from the crack pipe before you make any more posts.

BR34
10-25-08, 08:06 PM
Let's get some more info on that profile, too, DFL.

Wyoming
10-25-08, 08:40 PM
Have at it!

Drill for life - You have asked the absolute dumbest ass question that I have ever read and have also shown through your post that you have an MOS and shipdate that is 2 years down the road. Give me a ****ing break.

My advice to you, would be that you tattoo your name, whatever the **** it is, on the underside of your limp wick, that is, assuming it ain't too long. That way, when you, on occasion, feel the need to bend over and kiss your ass, you can actually make sure you are kissing your own ass and not someone elses.

And for crying out loud, fill out your ****ing profile.

One last thing I can mention here, is that I thank you, because you have sent me to me bar, to fix a pitcher of dirty martinis. Martinis so dry the sands of hell will appear wet in comparison. I will drink this pitcher with pleasure, and pray to The Almighty, that the United States Marine Corps is NOT dropping to such a low level, by allowing you to enlist.

jinelson
10-25-08, 09:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

Jim

Quinbo
10-25-08, 09:42 PM
You have outdone yourself Big Al . I've read your reply a couple of times and crack up every time. Bravo! Hope you don't mind me barrowing your frog Jim.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif

sparkie
10-25-08, 09:45 PM
Damm,,,,, late to the party again.

Wyoming
10-25-08, 10:30 PM
Sparkie, you ain't too late. Chime on in ..........

sparkie
10-25-08, 10:46 PM
Na,,,, This kid has no respect for the blood poured into foreign soil. If he's smokin dope, I can forgive that. But if he's spittin on the Wall,,,,,,, just let it die.

Sparkie"s Sayings,,,,," The Opposite of Love is Apathy". in other words, i don't give a ****.

Marine84
10-26-08, 07:23 AM
Lol!

SGT7477
10-26-08, 10:47 AM
Oh shoot it never ends,LMFAO.